Director of User Engagement
ABOUT US Vivante Health is a disruptive, innovative and life-changing startup, focused on improving health and quality of life for those with invisible, stigmatizing and isolating chronic conditions. We are starting with a focus on digestive disorders (GIThrive®), using real human interaction and scalable technologies (along with patented devices) to provide an invaluable care team (Sherpa and Registered Dietitian) 24/7/365, to a population that badly needs resources and help. Over 70 million people in the US have digestive disorders, which is double the number of people living with diabetes. We are the first and only company providing coordinated care for digestive health. We are not only improving the health of millions of Americans, but we are also greatly reducing the cost of care for those with gut issues.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: We’re looking for a data-driven and versatile Director of User Engagement to build and lead a high caliber team hyper-focused on creating a world class user experience.
Your responsibilities include driving the strategy, development, enhancement, and execution of lifecycle user engagement programs and campaigns across email, user calling, and in-app product features focused on improving customer metrics like activation, engagement, retention and reactivation.
You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to set and exceed aggressive growth targets. The ideal candidate will have a combination of B2B2C user engagement strategy experience, loves automation and scaling, and superb project management skills.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Develop, plan, and execute strategies to drive user engagement and improve funnel conversion, reduce user churn, and maximize reengagement rates
● Develop, execute and manage cross-channel automated lifecycle campaigns end-to-end
● Responsible for identifying and creating user engagement funnels
● Serve as a subject matter expert in user experiences and related systems / tooling to continuously improve execution and optimizations
● Conduct regular, extensive experimentation to facilitate rapid learning and application of any insights
● Own comprehensive continuous reporting of all relevant KPIs and build the dashboards to track and socialize performance
● Initiate and conduct in-depth user data analyses and experimentation that will directly impact strategy and the program roadmap
● Create and manage user segments for personalized onboarding pathways
- 8+ years of user engagement experience in a fast-paced B2B2C company. Product management experience is a plus. Major bonus points if you’ve worked in the employer-sponsored health benefits space.
● Deep understanding of CRM strategy and management, with strong interest in how it works “under the hood” (i.e. tracking, marketing tech stack, tooling)
● Solid track record of successfully managing large-scale, complex B2B2C campaigns and cross-functional projects.
● Experience working directly with Product and Engineering teams to drive technical projects, with a solid understanding of information architecture
● Results-driven with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.) and reporting tools like Tableau or Metabase. SQL skills a plus.
● Creative, methodical problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
This job description is not intended to be complete or limiting. The role will require a proactive and flexible approach to manage tasks. Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.