Operations Reporting Analyst
This technically focused position is responsible for the development of analytics, reporting and insight within the Operations function. The Operations Reporting Analyst will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying reporting and analytics targeted to support the Operations team. This role will utilize Postgres, BigQuery, and SQL data skills as well as business intelligence (BI) tools. This role assists in application setup, development of reports and analytics for internal and external customers, and quality control of the reporting output.
This role reports to the VP of Reporting and Analytics and will collaborate closely with the Operations team (including account management, care team operations, engagement operations and the COO). This role will deliver reporting and BI solutions, as well as support and develop subject matter knowledge on reporting best practices for the benefit of internal and external stakeholders. The Operations Reporting Analyst will contribute to the effective design, build, deployment, documentation and maintenance of relational and multidimensional databases to support end-user processes.
The successful candidate will participate in aspects of the BI development life cycle, including: requirements gathering, data modeling, report development, QA testing, product deployment, and end-user support.
· Build knowledge and assist in the execution of the appropriate strategies, plans, tools and approaches to ensure successful development of BI reports, dashboards and scorecards
· Participate in the development and support of reporting solutions including: program modifications, performance tuning, problem solving, debugging, and unit testing.
· Design/maintain supporting workforce metrics and develop scalable analytics solutions (reports, dashboards, models)
· Generate and prepare reports, scorecards, and dashboards to support business owners and team objectives
· Learn and abide by corporate data governance guidance.
· Participate in data modeling and loading as required by the BI Tool in use
· Demonstrate learning agility by utilizing internal and external training opportunities to cross-train on Business Intelligence tools and database platforms such as: Postgres (PSQL) and BigQuery in Healthcare and/or Regulated Cloud Environments
· Learn and demonstrate proficiency in adopting existing internal report and dashboard development methods
· Grow professionally to assume greater responsibilities for the activities listed above and demonstrate hands-on technical capability for development projects
· Collaborates with other internal team members to integrate solutions where additional data is required
· Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years of relevant work experience. Specific expertise and experience in the areas of data analytics, healthcare data, and data warehousing preferred
· SQL experience is essential for this role
· Detail-oriented, inquisitive, strong critical thinking, problem-solving in nature
· Experience in an Agile BI Reporting development environment highly desired
· Experience using BI Discovery oriented tools is highly desired
· Knowledge of the US healthcare system and clinical data preferred
· Cloud native Database, BI, & Architecture experience desired
· Work efficiently and effectively under pressure with the ability to prioritize workload
· Quiet and professional dedicated workspace with secure high-speed internet access
· Experience in privacy-focused, regulated environments such as HIPAA desired