Remote, US Based
Vivante Health is a disruptive, innovative and life-changing startup, focused on improving health and quality of life for those with invisible, stigmatizing and isolating chronic conditions. We are starting with a focus on digestive disorders (GIThrive®), using real human interaction and scalable technologies (along with patented devices) to provide an invaluable careteam (pharmacist, advocate "Sherpa", psychosocial expert, and clinical dietician) 24/7/365, to a population that badly needs resources and help. Over 70 Million people in the US have digestive disorders, which is double the number of people living with diabetes. We are the first and only company providing coordinated care for digestive health. We are not only improving the health of millions of Americans, but we are also GREATLY reducing the cost of care for those with gut issues.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Acquisition team at Vivante Health is seeking a junior graphic/digital designer to produce collateral geared toward lead generation and lead nurturing, as well as supporting needs for the sales team. The ideal candidate will be someone with strong graphic and web design skills, an understanding of brand consistency and the ability to work within brand guidelines, and experience designing a variety of content types including marketing emails, landing pages, white papers, brochures/one-sheets, web graphics & illustrations, presentations, and display ads. An ability to handle multiple projects at once, as well as quickly iterate designs based on feedback is a must.
- Design sales enablement tools, marketing collateral, materials & signage for events, proposal templates, powerpoint templates and presentations, marketing html emails, display ads, and other marketing & communications materials as needed, adhering to brand guidelines and based on project specifications/requirements
- Act as the first and last line of defense against brand creep; own the style guide and ensure that all materials are on-brand
- Meet with internal clients to understand design needs; review creative briefs and determine requirements
- Work with copywriter and content manager to produce layouts and final designs
- Schedule projects and define timelines
- Produce drafts for review by internal clients and management; make revisions based on feedback received
- Propose graphics for testing digitally and revise based on performance
- Review final productions for errors and ensure a high standard of quality
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- 2-3 years experience in graphic or web design
- A strong portfolio of design work, including a variety of print and digital assets: powerpoint presentations, brochures/PDFs, email, banners, etc.
- Strong understanding of branding & ability to design materials that adhere to brand style guidelines
- Highly skilled with Adobe Creative Cloud/Creative Suite
- Basic HTML & CSS or experience building HTML emails
- Detail-oriented and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills; ability to conceptualize visuals based on requirements and present ideas to management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
You must have at least most of your working hours overlap with US Central Time 9am-5pm.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working for a B2B organization
- Understanding of or experience with designing for accessibility
- Fully remote team
- Technology stipend for high-speed internet and co-working space
- 3 weeks paid vacation plus sick time
- Parental leave
- Health benefits
Please include a link to an online portfolio or portfolio samples in your application.
This job description is not intended to be complete or limiting. The role will require a proactive and flexible approach to manage tasks. Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.