VP Channel Partnerships
Vivante Health is reinventing the way chronic conditions are managed. We’re filling the unmet needs of people with chronic conditions that are invisible, neglected or stigmatized, starting with digestive disease.
Why digestive? Because an astonishing 70 million people in the US are affected—that’s twice the number with diabetes and more than many other chronic conditions combined. Unlike other chronic conditions, though, digestive diseases often go untreated or misdiagnosed…because of stigma.
At Vivante, we think it’s time to bring digestive health to the forefront while providing REAL solutions to the millions who are struggling and don’t know where to turn. Our health management ecosystem, GIThrive, empowers people—through brilliant technology and advanced science—to spend less time worrying about their digestive symptoms and more time living life. GIThrive is the first and only employer-sponsored program for digestive health.
We’re a young company, but our collective experience in clinical care, patient education, and consumer technology is unmatched. If you have the knowledge, passion and experience to enhance our team and the idea of working for a fast-paced start-up excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
With offices in Houston, Nashville, and Athens (Greece) we’re changing the way healthcare is delivered.
Vivante Health is seeking a talented
VP of Channel Partnerships to evolve and scale the partnerships and channel
strategy for our rapidly growing organization. This would include national
benefit consultant partnership and technology partnerships in the healthcare
benefits space. This is a highly visible, strategic position, working across
internal teams to drive revenue growth by optimizing our partner network
The ideal candidate has strong Benefit Consultant relationships nationally, and is an expert at building deep relationships with consultants and technology partners in the benefits space, across the US.
· Own strategic national consultant partnership strategy and execution including developing a partnership playbook, developing 1:1 relationships with key partners across the US, and representing Vivante Health at conferences and events
· Create and execute Channel Partner strategies to meet help the sales team meet and exceed annual revenue goals.
· Develop and support the process from Partner relationship through closed opportunity
· Train partner team members on Vivante Health’s offerings and got to market strategies
· Introduce the Vivante Health “GIThrive” solution to national benefit consultants and generate sales qualified leads
· Negotiate and manage execution of consultant channel partnership agreements
· Work cross-functionally with Sales, Client Success and Product teams to ensure a seamless experience for our channel partners
· Create national sales qualified leads for the RVPs on the sales team to close, through your consultant and technology partner relationships
exceed lead growth goals for the team
· Demonstrated experience in consultant partnerships in the B2B healthcare market
· MUST HAVE: Strong, Established National Consultant relationships
· Experience with building technology partnerships in the healthcare industry and/or SAAS
· Preferred: Previous experience negotiating contracts
· Strong account management & relationship building skills: from your email inbox habits to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, and products
· Entrepreneurial with an ability to create and follow plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple projects and priorities.
· Strong and efficient communicator (both written and verbal)
· Desire to learn, grow and develop as a first-class startup executive, and mentor to future team members
· Passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
· Willing to travel 30-50%
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-5+ years of national benefit consultant partnership experience in a high growth organization
· Strong account management and enterprise sales experience
· Experience working with an enterprise platform product
· Demonstrated success in strategic revenue growth scenarios where the candidate had to manage oftentimes lengthy and strategically sophisticated business development processes involving numerous and divergent stakeholders
· Start-up experience strongly preferred
· A strong desire to learn
Compensation and Benefits