Full-time Remote position—must be US-based
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking a Content Strategist that is well versed in all things content marketing—from high-level strategy, to tactics on the ground, to content creation. We’re looking for a combination strategist/writer/editor who can define our brand voice, and leverage their expertise to grow our audience and fill our inbound funnel with qualified leads. As a strategic thinker and a creative producer focused on B2B tech, you’ll build a content strategy from the ground up, and develop omni-channel content in multiple media to support our business goals and revenue objectives.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years in a B2B organization with 5+ years of relevant work experience in audience research, content strategy, marketing writing, and editing high-quality content, as well as experience developing and managing email campaigns, blog, newsletter, content calendars, and social media accounts.
This position will report to the Director of Acquisition.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define brand voice and flesh out buyer personas
- Create and execute a content strategy built towards new B2B lead-gen
- Work to develop content geared toward nurturing leads and educating prospects
- Develop and execute strategy to optimize website for SEO value; work with acquisition team to develop a/b tests
- Work closely with cross-functional internal teams and subject matter experts to create, improve, and maintain content to achieve business goals and raise brand awareness and relevancy in the digital and social media space
- Support sales enablement through collateral and pitch writing
- Manage a content review and governance process to improve quality and consistency of content
- Measure and analyze the success of content-based marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Be willing to wear multiple hats, when needed (in other words, be a strong team player) – versatility is a must
Ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a proven ability to research, create, and execute inbound marketing content strategy. A track record of of sales and revenue generation will be a strong plus. Must be comfortable with lead generation and have the confidence to present and then execute on content marketing efforts.
- Minimum of BA/BS degree from an accredited university
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related coursework
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience, and at least 2 in SAAS; focus on Healthcare, or similar industry is a plus
- Strong writing portfolio
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills; ensure accuracy/quality of prepared materials
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, ongoing projects; adhere to established timelines and commitments
- Self-starter who thrives in team environments
- Experience with an email automation platform like Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or Keap
This is a remote position, but you must have at least most of your working hours overlap with US Central Time 9am-5pm.
- Fully remote team
- Technology stipend for high-speed internet and co-working space
- 3 weeks paid vacation plus sick time
- Parental leave
- Health benefits
Vivante Health is an equal-opportunity employer