Since 1999, edgefactory has manufactured creative works for companies around the planet. edgefactory is an EMMY Award-winning company that specializes in creative works for meetings and events, video production, as well as technology. Through design, motion graphics, editing, and project management, we add the EDGE by manufacturing a brand-experience. Our clients are meeting planners, AV technology companies, marketing communications professionals as well as IT professionals.
edgefactory is seeking a savvy, experienced individual in business development to work from our Orlando Command Center, as well as remotely on the road. This person will be responsible for marketing development, price structure, and overall sales process, but most importantly fostering relationships with current and future clients in helping them with what more we can do.
This position is expected to develop and implement approved sales strategies and goals into sales programs. This position also incorporates setting objectives and cultivating processes for business development initiatives. This position is responsible to respond to all sales leads received via email, word-of-mouth, as well as incoming phone messages.
This position assists with the organization and process of our internal communications strategy, as well as the process for building quotes and proposals which include Salesforce, PowerPoint, and Asana for task management.
- 3-5 years of convention media sales and/or marketing sales
- Proven track record of successfully closing and maintaining effective client relationships
- Presentation skills to large and small groups
- Strong negotiation, time management, and organizational skills
- Effective sales, business development/hunting, and marketing skills
- Participation in local and national groups such as Meeting Planners International, Orlando Business Journal Events, etc.
- Self-starter and multi-tasker
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of tools and technologies that exist in the global sales marketplace
- Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, basic Photoshop, and Outlook
- Passion for creativity and success
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree
COMPENSATION: This is a full-time position. Salary is based on experience.
TIME COMMITMENT: 40 hours per week. Some travel is required. Office hours are 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM