edgefactory is an Emmy© and Telly© award winning full-service media production factory. For twenty years, we’ve specialized in elevating brands by adding energy, emotion, and edge. Through creativity and technology with an emphasis on service, we create experiences for our clients at a whole new level. With a focus on meetings and events, corporate communications, and tradeshows, our creative excites our clients and engages their audiences in the face to face or virtual world.
The Associate Producer is the project lead across all areas of event operations and overall logistics. This person will potentially be responsible for the overall success of several simultaneous events.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for all pre-production efforts including preparing presentations and leading all internal and external meetings as it relates to the production and sending post-meeting recaps with relevant action items
- Comprehend the big picture - the 360-view of the overall project in its entirety and make recommendations and adjustments as necessary
- Updating and communicating with Account Manager throughout the cycle of the project
- Manage deadlines and budget from end-to-end
- Effectively lead clients while setting expectations throughout the project life cycle
- Working with the Director of Production and Account Executive to execute creative in alignment with the client's vision
- Creation of run of show and production schedules
- Manage vendors throughout project-cycle including contracting/estimating, advancing in pre-production, execution and reconciliation
- Lead teams during day-of event support, digitally as well as onsite
- Prepare post-event reports and final reconciliation of projects/budgets
- Digital event experience is a plus!
- Expected Travel up to 50% depending on the nature of events (Virtual vs. Hybrid/Live)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite of tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams
- Experience with the G Suite of tools is a plus: including Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Experience with virtual meeting and streaming platforms a plus. (Zoom, Teams, WebEx, Intrado, Vimeo, YouTube, Big Marker, etc.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to utilize resources and work effectively with others as a team player.
- Executes and embraces company values and holds others accountable to them.
- Flexibility to work overtime, including nights and weekends, on occasion.
- Domestic and international travel possible.