Visual Designer (Freelance contractor)
edgefactory is an Emmy© and Telly© award winning full-service media production factory. For twenty years, we’ve specialized in elevating brands by adding energy, emotion, and edge. Through creativity and technology with an emphasis on service, we create experiences for our clients at a whole new level. With a focus on meetings and events, corporate communications, and tradeshows, our creative excites our clients and engages their audiences in the face to face or virtual world.
edgefactory is looking for a talented Visual Designer to join our expanding production team. We aspire to showcase our client products in a contemporary light; making all our visual designs feel fresh and timeless with energy, emotion, and edge. Our Visual Designer role is meant for someone who knows where design is headed and doesn’t fall into banal and outdated trends. Must have a knack for turning existing assets into works of art, as well as creating your own enviable graphics. This isn’t a normal graphics job; we want to push design forward!
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
The creation, development, and deployment of designs for both digital and print mediums. This position provides creative support for production and long-range assignments, contributes to group projects, and works independently on assignments when needed. This is a hands-on position requiring individuals who possess a strong ability to learn quickly, push their creativity and software skills to higher levels, and actively communicate on all phases of a project to maintain the quality of edgefactory.
· Current portfolio of work showcasing experience in handling aspects of design from concept to delivery
· Knowledge in Cinema 4D (or another 3D software), Vectorworks, SketchUp
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
· Proficiency in presentation software: PowerPoint and Keynote
· Beginner to Intermediate use of After Effects
· Understanding and strong implementation of design elements; composition, color, typography, and texture
· Passion and motivation to create next-level work
· File prep for print
· High school degree or equivalent
Job Location: Orlando, FL
“edgefactory is an Equal Opportunity Employer”