At Grand Studio, our teams collaborate to explore digital products and services in a consulting environment. At our studio, not only do our designers, both full-time and contract, contribute to the success of client projects, everyone is invited to help build our culture and design practice with us. That means we look for people who care about their craft, care about their teammates, and most importantly, care about humanity.
Our Senior Designers are passionate about finding the right design methodologies to craft unique approaches to challenging client projects. They help project teams with everything from uncovering actionable insights around customers to designing the most compelling digital products and services grounded in user value. They are versatile to help determine project strategy, mentor teammates, and create client deliverables.
We invite you to be a part of the journey of evolving a consultancy fit for designers, built by designers.
A great Senior UX Designer at Grand Studio often has...
- Professional design experience (consulting/agency experience is extra handy)
- A rich understanding of the end-to-end design process and evidence of using appropriate methods to inform a UX design system
- Experience in communicating with technology teams and other stakeholder groups
- Comfort in delivering functional specifications and content logic for technology
- The drive and autonomy to work well independently in a remote environment (at least for now!) but also an ease for communication and collaboration during team working sessions
What you can expect from us…
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Staffed 100% to a project for the duration of the contract
- Ability to flex within focus areas and build new skills
- Exploration of all avenues of human-centered design
- Potential to move to a full-time role within the first three months
- Remote friendly events, team and office lunches, and celebrations
Bring your whole self to work
Grand Studio believes that teams diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective create better work. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone, from any background, feels included and supported to do their best work.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please be sure to include work samples, it could be in the form of your website, a PDF, a dropbox link- we don’t care, we just want to see work that shows expertise in designing for complex digital products or services grounded in what's possible, what's helpful and what the business can support. All submissions without this will not be considered.