Excel Sports Management is an industry-leading sports agency representing top-tier talent, blue-chip brands and marquee properties.
Excel Sports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Our team is looking for an experienced valuation expert to support our Analytics & Business Intelligence clients. This person will lead the evaluation and measurement of sports and entertainment sponsorship marketing investments by deploying our end-to-end solutions including valuation modeling, media analysis, audience inference, insight generation, and reporting. This person will help clients communicate the value generated by partnerships and identify actionable opportunities to improve or expand sponsorship investments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Leads valuation modeling and partnership analysis across key Excel Sports Management (ESM) clients.
· Leverages technology and expertise to generate meaningful insights from complex data sets that identify key partnership considerations and opportunities for optimization.
· Provides day-to-day management of clients across all brand intelligence and analytics activities.
· Builds and maintains positive client relationships that result in enhanced partnerships and increased ESM opportunities.
· Manages teammates, up and down, across the group to ensure flawless client-service and a second-to-none agency experience.
· Conducts research, analysis and provides recommendations in an effort to gain greater knowledge of our industry, in support of client goals.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred;
· 6-8 years of direct experience in sponsorship marketing or brand marketing strategy;
· Experience in partnership valuation;
· Sports marketing and/or agency experience managing day-to-day relationships with partnership stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Passionate about partnership evaluation and enthusiastic about identifying data-driven insights.
· Must strive for the very best and be both willing and eager to go above and beyond for teammates and clients.
· Possesses self-awareness and is coachable, confident, curious, inquisitive, flexible and genuinely interested in learning a little more each day.
· An action-oriented, self-starter who loves being a part of a dynamic team, but also can generate a solid work product on their own.
· High expectations for our work and a strong sense of ownership, driving exceptional client outcomes.
· Has the ability to think strategically and creatively while identifying client needs and embodying a proactive, problem-solving approach.
· Must exude emotional intelligence along with the ability to communicate and connect effectively and personably, recognizing the need to adjust communication based on the audience and situation.
· Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word with the skill and ability to build and lead the development of engaging client and new business presentations.
· Proactive and productive, recognizing opportunity and implementing procedures to enhance efficiencies across the team.
· Uncompromised ethics, integrity and morally sound, always focused on doing what is right for our clients.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Excel Sports Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.