Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: LA Office
Excel Sports Management is a full-service management and marketing agency that represents iconic athletes, talent, and brands.
Excel Sports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Position Summary: The Executive Assistant, Los Angeles Office will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Executive Assistant include providing administrative support to employees in the Los Angeles Office, assisting in daily office needs, and providing support on marketing and client related matters. This position will be located in the Los Angeles office but will include occasional travel to the Excel New York Office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support senior-level executives with administrative tasks including
- Answering and directing calls
- Managing correspondence
- Maintaining schedules
- Developing and maintaining filing system
- Booking travel
- Producing and submitting expense reports
- Serve as point of contact between executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow
- Oversee office management responsibilities including:
- Managing Los Angeles Office bills
- Maintaining office supply inventory
- Managing fan mail correspondence
- Assist on client related matters, marketing projects and special tasks as needed
- Serve as liaison with NBA, NBA D-League and overseas team contacts for clients, as directed by the agent
- Conduct marketing research and assist with the creation of marketing collateral
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; experience using Power Point or a similar platform is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively and exercise flexibility as needed
- Ability to work long hours and/or weekends as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interest in Sports Marketing and/or Client Servicing preferred
- Must have exceptional time-management skills and be able to execute tasks and responsibilities in a dynamic, every changing environment;
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Excel Sports Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.