Location: New York Office
Excel Sports Management is a full-service management and marketing agency that represents iconic athletes, talent, brands & properties.
Excel Sports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
The Coordinator for the Properties Division will be instrumental in supporting the collective sales efforts of the Property Sales Team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively monitor industry and business trade news to identify;
- Viable companies/brands that may or may not be a fit for a specific Excel property;
- Key emerging categories;
- Properties that might see a need for Excel’s services short or long-term;
- Any other relevant industry news worth sharing with the group;
- Managing Properties Team CRM with Salesforce:
- Organizing and exporting the most up-to-date pipelines from Salesforce for weekly client calls;
- Communicating with other members of the sales team for account updates;
- Providing weekly internal activity reports to the Properties Team;
- Creating pre-meeting briefs with research and background on company, as well as a bio for each attendee;
- Provide administrative support to the SVP
- Coordinating schedules for internal and external meetings;
- Designing company mockups for outreach by using Photoshop;
- General day-to-day prospecting work for the Properties Team;
- Assist in the onboarding and platform development phase for new clients;
- Identify potential resources for the sales team to leverage;
- All other duties as assigned, including but not limited to research and administrative tasks.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- 1-2 years’ experience in Sports Marketing and/or Sales preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Understanding and interest in the sports sponsorship landscape, key industry players, market values and activation concepts;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate to a wide range of audiences, both written and verbally;
- High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance;
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Extremely proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel;
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat Pro preferred;
- Basic proficiency with Salesforce preferred;
- Highly responsive and accessible;
- Ability to work both collaboratively as well as autonomously;
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion regarding interpersonal relationships.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Excel Sports Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.