Excel Sports Management is a full-service management and marketing agency that represents iconic athletes, talent, brands and properties.
Excel Sports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Position Summary: Excel Sports Management is looking for an experienced presentation designer with an eye for infographics and editorial layout. We are seeking someone with 3+ years of professional design experience working in Adobe CC, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc. The person in this role must be able to thrive in a dynamic environment, while working seamlessly between InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, using Smart Objects, Paragraph Styles and custom libraries as part of an efficient workflow.
· Works closely with the Sr. Designer to produce compelling and creative B2B presentations that rise above industry standards;
· Works closely with the consulting, sales and properties divisions;
· Focuses on design production and presentation;
· Faithfully executes on direction from the Creative Director;
· Creates highly visual presentations, decks and other materials, adhering to strict brand guidelines;
· Supports the Creative Director by designing sales and marketing materials, from digital to print;
· Conducts continuous research and development of visual communication platforms and trends;
· Delivers creative strategies and design concepts that meet the objectives of Excel’s divisions, partners and clients;
· All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree required;
· Design related degree, or 3+ years of professional experience in a graphic design field preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must be able to create custom graphics and infographics using Illustrator;
· Must be able to distill research into digestible top-line presentations and infographics;
· Must possess strong organization and prioritization skills;
· Must have a high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
· Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
· Must demonstrate strong design and communication skills;
· Must have the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively and exercise flexibility as needed;
· Must have well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences;
· Results and bottom-line oriented yet will possess sensitivity towards people and values;
· Must have exceptional time-management skills and be able to execute tasks and responsibilities in a dynamic, every changing environment;
· Must be a flexible and reliable team player;
· Must be able to think creatively and innovatively.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Excel Sports Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.