THE WELL is your complete ecosystem for wellness. We bring together Western doctors and Eastern healers to collaborate and create best-in-class healing spaces, innovative products and educational content and protocols that empower you to take greater agency for your health. At THE WELL, your health is integrated, proactive and personalized.
The Guides are responsible for maximizing the revenue of The Club through effective scheduling, yield management, and sales. As an Ambassador for THE WELL, this role ensures outstanding anticipatory service for all members and guests at the reception desk and wellness retail area.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Maximize revenue of treatments and programs through effective scheduling, yield management, and cross sales.
· Contribute to the team’s overall targets and strive to achieve personal targets and goals as set out by the Management team.
· Maintain a sound treatment and retail knowledge with the ability to accurately describe benefits and prices.
· Encourage members and guests to return by recommending an ongoing treatment program, inviting members to rebook.
· Responsible for all billing procedures at the reception desk and the correct reconciliation of funds at the close of each shift and at the end of the day’s work.
· Maintain the highest standard of guest service by following THE WELL’s protocols and displaying genuine care and attention to detail.
· Act as an ambassador the THE WELL at all times.
· Consistently record member and guest preferences, accurately updating profiles and communicating any relevant information to colleagues.
· Ensure confidentiality at all times including data protection, medical details and any information provided in confidence by the member/guest.
· Report any member/guest complaints to the Manager on Duty so that they can be handled promptly and effectively.
· Organize scheduling of appointments to maximize use of time and profitability while ensuring that member and guest needs are of first importance.
· Obtain and accurately record all relevant member information including contact details, credit card details. Prepare all member/guest correspondence and administration as per brand standard and ensure excellent presentation.
· Respond to all member and guest inquires.
· Provide information on spa facilities during tours including benefits, health and safety.
· Maintain the cleanliness, presentation, and organization of the reception area at ll times.
· Ensure that adequate supplies of all public information material are available and are in immaculate condition.
· Record and track turn away business and repeat guests through the spa software system.
· Prepare the reception area for the start of the next shift, ensuring all messages are communicated and carry out a detailed handover.
· Answer telephones within three rings and in a professional manner, following THE WELL’s brand standards.
· Liaise with other club departments to ensure guest needs are met and communicated.
Health & Safety:
· Day to day responsibility for equipment, products, cleanliness,
· Receive training on all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards.
· Maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene. Follow uniform standard at all times.
· Always be punctual and prepared for daily shift.
· Support all departments including covering hostess stand and spa attendant duties as and when required.
· Must adhere to training as determined by the Head Guide and attend all training courses as deemed necessary.