THE WELL is a modern membership-based wellness club designed for busy urban professionals. We recognize both the benefits of Western medicine and the wisdom of Eastern healing and have built a science-backed ecosystem for wellness. Our integrative medicine doctors, health coaches and skilled practitioners work together under one roof to build customized plans uniquely suited to each member and their goals. Opening summer 2019, the 13,000-square-foot club includes a full-service spa with steam and sauna, an organic restaurant and vitamin bar, reflexology lounge, yoga and meditation studios, private training gym and classroom with innovative weekly programming. At THE WELL, your health is integrated, proactive and personalized leading to a more balanced you.
THE WELL: welcome to wellness
Drive and lead the operational and financial direction of THE WELL ensuring complete viability and maximizing all opportunities and resources. Ensure that the highest standards are adhered to, and that guest experience exceeds expectation. Work closely with the Assistant General Manager in establishing and maintaining marketing objectives, operating criteria, programming, budgeting, member visits, staff relations, and training.
- Responsible for the overall management and performance of the Guide team, ensuring high standards of professionalism, customer service, and optimum financial performance.
- Monitor retail and reservations performance through KPIs, linking results with sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and ensure a cost-effective wage structure based on productivity and efficiency.
- To be responsible for the achievement and regular review of the business plan and budget.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to the Guide staff to develop a highly motivated team, who can deliver high standards of service in all areas.
- Develop an annual training plan to ensure that all employees are trained and developed to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure that good practice is applied to all issues in relation to employees and ensure that all HR policies and procedures are followed.
- Motivate, encourage and drive the team, and to maintain the correct level of professional and qualified personnel, overseeing all facilities and activities within THE WELL.
- Responsible for progressive, professional and well-organized training and assessment of staff and to conduct performance appraisals as required. Oversee weekly schedules, attendance sheets, and sick leave and holiday arrangements.
- Create and maintain relations with spa guests and members through having an active presence in reception and other key guest areas.
- Collate guest feedback received from surveys and communicate with the team.
- Hold regular meetings and create strong relationships with key departments such as F&B, Education, and Membership.
- Perform Manage on Duty as required.
- Ensure that the facility is adequately manned at all times.
- Responsible for Opening/Closing Procedures when on duty
- Set an example at all times in standards of professionalism, attitude, and appearance as required from the staff.