THE WELL is a modern wellness club designed for busy urban professionals. We recognize both the benefits of Western medicine and the wisdom of Eastern healing and have built a science-backed ecosystem for wellness. Our integrative medicine doctors, health coaches, and skilled practitioners work together under one roof to build customized plans uniquely suited to each member and their goals. Re-opening January 2021, the 13,000-square-foot club includes a full-service spa with steam and sauna, an organic restaurant and vitamin bar, reflexology lounge, yoga and meditation studios, private training gym and classroom with innovative weekly programming. At THE WELL, your health is integrated, proactive and personalized leading to a more balanced you.
The Wellness Attendants are responsible for cleanliness, organization and janitorial experience at THE WELL. As an Attendant for THE WELL, this role ensures outstanding anticipatory service for all members and guests in all areas of The Club.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Ensures all areas of the club are clean and organized at all times.
· Responsible for the maintenance of the locker area. Ensures entire space is prepared for services and that amenities are refilled throughout the day.
· Follows a detailed morning and evening check-list to prepare the club for opening and closing.
· Ensures all linen is ready for guests and treatments.
· Takes inventory of all guests supplies on a weekly basis and reports back to Manager on Duty.
· Maintain the highest standard of guest service by following THE WELL’s protocols and displaying genuine care and attention to detail.
· Conduct club tours for all guests. Act as an Ambassador for THE WELL at all times.
· Consistently record guest preferences, accurately updating guest profiles and communicating any relevant information to colleagues.
· Ensure confidentiality at all times including data protection, medical details and any information provided in confidence by the client.
· Report any guest complaints to the Manager on Duty so that they can be handled promptly and effectively.
HEALTH & SAFETY
· Day to day responsibility for equipment, products, cleanliness, etc.
· Receive training on all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards.
· Maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene.
· Always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments.
· Must adhere to training as set down by the General Manager attend all training courses as deemed necessary.