THE WELL is a modern membership-based wellness club designed for busy urban professionals in the heart of New York City. We recognize both the benefits of Western medicine and the wisdom of Eastern healing and have built a science-backed ecosystem for wellness. Our integrative medicine doctors, health coaches and skilled practitioners work together under one roof to build customized plans uniquely suited to each member and their goals. Opening spring 2019, the 13,000-square-foot club includes a full-service spa with steam and sauna, an organic restaurant and vitamin bar, reflexology lounge, yoga and meditation studios, private training gym and classroom with innovative weekly programming. At THE WELL, your health is integrated, proactive and personalized leading to a more balanced you.
THE WELL: welcome to wellness
THE WELL is seeking a passionate, mission-driven product visionary to join our team as Director of Digital Product. In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating and evangelizing the product vision, mapping out a multi-year product strategy, and driving measurable business results. You will lead three interconnected verticals- Engineering, Product Management, and Product Design- recruiting top talent across these functions, designing the organizational structure, and fostering a strong product culture.
- Oversee THE WELL existing suite of products, whose users include our members, prospective members, and employees
- Ensure that each product team’s roadmap ladders up to the overarching vision and strategy, and drive accountability through OKR method
- Drive discovery and definition of entirely new products and product features to deliver against company objectives
- Collaborate and align with C-suite / other department leads to develop product roadmaps that reflect business priorities
- Build and nurture a world-class product organization, focusing on hiring and managing Product Managers while supporting the Director of Engineering and Director of Product Design in their recruiting and team-building efforts
- Empower individual product teams with clean missions and equip them with the tools they need to do their best work, removing blockers where possible
- Aligned with THE WELL mission and enthusiastic about the role technology can play in realizing that mission
- Entrepreneurial and risk-oriented, with an understanding of the dynamics of small, high-growth companies and an ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Confident and experienced decision-making, comfortable with making trade-off’s and communicating decisions to partners
- Strategic, big picture thinker who can push the product team to think boldly and creatively without losing sight of the finer details
- Energized about solving complex, ambiguous problems
- Passionate about coaching and mentoring teams, and growing individual contributors into leaders
- Deep collaboration skills and high EQ