Job Title: Lead NetSuite Solutions Consultant (Pre-Sales)
Position Status: Full Time Exempt
Travel Required: Not at this time
Reports to: Managing Director
ScaleNorth is a premier NetSuite Solutions Provider enabling our clients to leverage the #1 cloud-based ERP system. We sell, implement, optimize NetSuite and can even run our clients' accounting functions. We partner with our clients by making our team, tools and technology an extension of their businesses. Together, we focus on increasing enterprise value by streamlining business processes, highlighting critical analytics, leveraging cutting edge technology, and preparing for what comes next.
Our unique culture is focused on our key stakeholders: our people, our clients, and our community. We have a relatively flat organization which rewards our team members’ contributions. . We strive to make a positive impact and always keep it fun and positive. Some other great things we offer:
· Opportunity to work within an organization that prides itself on creating a culture based on bringing fun, bright and experienced professionals together to deliver best-in-class service to our clients
· Opportunities to excel and take on new professional challenges through advancement
· Substantial training and development opportunities in technology and finance
· Access to cutting edge software and hardware
· Competitive Pay and Benefits
· 100% remote position w/limited travel when things get back to normal
If you are interested in working with a group that prides itself on serving clients and having fun, we look forward to hearing from you!
This is a pre-sales leadership position focused on selling NetSuite and ScaleApps licenses. Your primary responsibility is to partner with the sales team by driving valued added, consultative, discovery sessions with our prospects. Based on the needs of the prospect, develop NetSuite solutions that can be demonstrated to provide the necessary proof that NetSuite can meet or exceed their requirements. This position will also manage two Sr. Solutions Consultants. Success in this position is measured by meeting annual NetSuite and ScaleApps license sales targets.
· Top notch communication skills, including the ability to simplify complicated topics
· Possess the necessary business acumen and experience to understand best business practices across a variety of industries and compare prospect requirements to NetSuite best practices
· Ability to lead consultative discovery sessions, distill the information collected andquickly develop demo scripts that demonstrate a meaningful understanding of a clients business, pain points and potential opportunities to leverage technology
· In depth NetSuite knowledge and the ability to independently research different NetSuite functional configurations to meet the needs of the prospect
· Ability to document process flows and business requirements to the development team when customizations are required to meet the needs of the prospect
· Comfortable creating custom NetSuite demonstration scripts based on prospect requirements
· Excels at leading custom NetSuite demonstrations and answering internal and external questions on the fly
· Hands-on leadership
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have at least 5-7 years of NetSuite Pre-Sales Demo experience. This individual should have an outgoing personality and be comfortable interacting (and teaching) all levels of internal and external staff.
Four-year degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Accounting or Finance
Requires at least five years of NetSuite experience.
NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification highly desirable
CPA highly desirable
· Top notch verbal communication skills
· Ability to effectively communicate systems/IT information to lay audiences.
· Strong organization skills
· Ability to be a team player and self-starter
· Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees and to communicate and interact effectively with management and users at all levels through both verbal and written means.