Job Title: Sr. NetSuite Project Manager
Position Status: Full Time Exempt
Travel Required: At Times, dependent on project requirements
Reports to: Director of NetSuite Services
If you are interested in working in multiple industries, wearing different hats and collaborating with our clients to help their businesses grow, then read on.
ScaleNorth is a premier NetSuite Solutions Provider enabling our clients to leverage the #1 cloud-based ERP system. We sell, implement, optimize NetSuite, and can even run our clients’ accounting functions.
We partner with our clients by making our team, tools and technology an extension of their businesses. Together, we focus on increasing enterprise value by streamlining business processes, highlighting critical analytics, leveraging cutting edge technology, and preparing for what comes next.
Our unique culture is focused on our key stakeholders: our people, our clients, and our community. We have a relatively flat organization which rewards our team members’ contributions. We strive to make a meaningful impact to our clients and always keep it fun and positive. Some other cool things we offer:
· Opportunity to work within an organization that prides itself on creating a culture based on bringing fun, bright and experienced professionals together to deliver best-in-class service to our clients
· Opportunities to excel and take on new professional challenges through advancement
· Substantial training and development opportunities in technology and finance
· Competitive Pay and Benefits
· 100% remote position w/limited travel (when things get back to normal)
This is a client facing collaborative role. Your primary responsibility is to achieve great outcomes for our clients by partnering with our NetSuite Solutions Managers and their teams of experienced NetSuite Consultants. We pride ourselves on taking a business approach first and providing consultative services to our clients. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our clients, the implementation is just the first phase of our partnership. While implementations can be painful, we strive to leverage expert consultants, process and tools to make it as easy as possible for our clients.
You will be tasked with understanding our new client’s overall business objectives, collaborating with their management teams/ steering committees as well as our internal teams to develop a comprehensive project plan to transition our client to their new business operating system. Every client will have their unique requirements and the ability to use your past experiences, not only with applications, but in business will be a critical skill to be successful in this role. Everyone on our team is a contributing member and we expect the same from our new team members as well. The ability to make someone’s ideas better or presenting an idea that another team member build upon is our idea of collaboration. Your ability to lead and motivate a team is critical to this role.
Everyone in our organization takes a hands-on approach to understand the details of each of our client’s requirements. While supported by our team, we take pride in self-sufficiency. Expecting that you will know everything you need to know to be successful in this role is a ridiculous expectation but having the skill set to research and bring potential solutions to the team is not.
Success in this role is measured primarily by outcomes. Managing clients’ expectations and then delivering on their expectations is key. Also, ensuring that assignments among our team is well balanced with a manageable workload.
Must be an independent thinker with strong communication skills who can effectively communicate both written and verbally. Must be able to proactively identify inefficiencies/gaps in a project plan and bring proposed solutions while maintaining a positive attitude.
· Serves as the primary point person on end-to-end implementations and large advisory projects
· Develops project plan inclusive of tasks, milestones and deadlines
· Responsible for providing standard weekly progress reports to client and internal stakeholders
· Ability to understand the clients requirements and effectively communicate such requirements to our internal team in a concise and accurate manner
· Ability to understand our teams position on requirements and feasibility of such requirements as well as solutions created and being to communicate such items to clients in way that easy for them to understand
· Confidence to push back on our team and clients when there are concerns about the direction of a requirements, solutions, milestones or any other aspect of the project
· Genuine interest in solving business process problem through technology
· Possess natural leadership skills and a knack for bringing people together during the stressful times of a project’s life cycle
· Ability to take someone’s great idea and make it better and also present an idea and encourage other project team professionals to make it better
· Organizational skills that are second to none
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have at least 5-10 years of hands on experience, with progressively increasing responsibility with NetSuite or other ERP implementations. The candidate must have strong change management skills, issue resolution, workflow documentation, data analysis, and reports. This individual must possess experience leading a user community in a prompt and professional manner, including excellent leadership and communications skills.
Requires a four-year degree and 5-10 years of hands-on experience with ERP implementations.
NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification desirable.
Project Management Professional (PMP) also desirable.
· CPA or pervious Accounting/Finance experience highly desirable
· SmartSheets experience is desirable
· Intermediate excel user, (pivot tables, formulas, IF statements, vlookup/match:index)
· Top notch client handling ability
· Ability to effectively communicate systems/IT information to lay audiences
· Strong issue resolution / problem solving skills
· Ability to be a team player and self-starter
· Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees and to communicate and interact effectively with management and users at all levels through both verbal and written means
· Project management skills are required