Title: Business Development Representative (BDR)
Position Status: Full Time Exempt
Reports to: Director, Sales and Marketing
Interested in working in multiple industries, wearing different hats and collaborating with our clients to help their businesses grow, then read on.
ScaleNorth is a premier NetSuite Solutions Provider enabling our clients to leverage the #1 cloud-based ERP system. We sell, implement, optimize NetSuite, and can even run our clients’ accounting functions.
We partner with our clients by making our team, tools and technology an extension of their businesses. Together, we focus on increasing enterprise value by streamlining business processes, highlighting critical analytics, leveraging cutting edge technology, and preparing for what comes next.
Our unique culture is focused on our key stakeholders: our people, our clients, and our community. We have a relatively flat organization which rewards our team members’ contributions to serving our stakeholders. We strive to make a meaningful impact and always keep it fun and positive. Some other cool things we offer:
● Opportunity to work within an organization that prides itself on creating a culture based on bringing fun, bright and experienced professionals together to deliver best-in-class service to our clients
● Opportunities to excel and take on new professional challenges through advancement
● Substantial training and development opportunities in technology and finance
● Access to cutting edge software and hardware to do your best work
● Competitive Pay and Benefits
● 100% remote position
We are growing at a rapid rate! If you are interested in working with a team that prides itself on serving clients and having fun, we look forward to hearing from you!
This is a client facing collaborative role. Your primary responsibility is to build the sales pipeline and nurture high-quality leads to engagement with the Sales Team.
ScaleNorth sells NetSuite Solutions and Business Processing Outsourcing services to mid-market businesses. You will need to understand our product and service offerings to engage with prospects and qualify opportunities.
Success in this role is measured primarily by achieving demand generation goals including: new leads, prospect touches (calls, email), setting meetings, and establishing qualified leads.
● Identifies, prospects, and nurtures client relationships – develops own leads.
● Research opportunities, plan and execute outreach campaigns.
● Diligent follow up on inbound inquiries.
● Manages accounts through the early stages of the sales process.
● Set up meetings and engage with prospective clients.
● Execute and track key activity metrics to ensure success.
● Oriented to team selling and leads the pipeline prospecting effort.
● Works collaboratively with other team members at ScaleNorth.
● Ability to interact with C-level and senior players at target clients.
● Strong marketing skills.
● Structured use and updating of NetSuite CRM to manage sales process.
● Four-year degree in Business, Management Information Systems or equivalent
● Previous experience selling NetSuite, other ERP Solutions, or complex service offerings in a consultative manner is a plus.
● Business development experience including the technology tools to support pipeline management.
● Experience coordinating with internal teams.
● Sales and technology focused career track.
● Curiosity to learn, passionate about technology, goal focused.
● High-energy, self-motivated, independent, but coachable.
● Great communicator. Written, oral, personable.