Title: Sr. Account Executive
Position Status: Full Time Exempt
Reports to: Director, Sales and Marketing
Interested in working in multiple industries, wearing different hats and collaborating with our clients to help their businesses grow, then read on.
ScaleNorth is a premier NetSuite Solutions Provider enabling our clients to leverage the #1 cloud-based ERP system. We sell, implement, optimize NetSuite, and can even run our clients’ accounting functions.
We partner with our clients by making our team, tools and technology an extension of their businesses. Together, we focus on increasing enterprise value by streamlining business processes, highlighting critical analytics, leveraging cutting edge technology, and preparing for what comes next.
Our unique culture is focused on our key stakeholders: our people, our clients, and our community. We have a relatively flat organization which rewards our team members’ contributions to serving our stakeholders. We strive to make a meaningful impact and always keep it fun and positive. Some other cool things we offer:
● Opportunity to work within an organization that prides itself on creating a culture based on bringing fun, bright and experienced professionals together to deliver best-in-class service to our clients
● Opportunities to excel and take on new professional challenges through advancement
● Substantial training and development opportunities in technology and finance
● Access to cutting edge software and hardware to do your best work
● Competitive Pay and Benefits
● 100% remote position
We are growing at a rapid rate! If you are interested in working with a team that prides itself on serving clients and having fun, we look forward to hearing from you!
This is an executive sales position focused on selling NetSuite licenses. Your primary responsibility is to build a pipeline of new client opportunities and meet sales objectives through a consultative selling approach. Success in this position is measured by meeting annual NetSuite license sales targets.
● Sell NetSuite licenses and related services to new targeted accounts.
● Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, account planning, solutioning and strategy.
● Proactively generate new leads through research, outbound prospecting, cold calling and outreach campaigns i.e., LinkedIn and email.
● Develop and take the lead in the presentation and sale of client solutions.
● Collaborate with Sales Management, Demo and Delivery Team throughout the sales process.
● Disciplined with NetSuite CRM, manages sales funnel activities and metrics.
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other related degree
● 2-5 years of inside or outside sales experience selling SaaS software, preferably NetSuite or leading cloud-based solutions.
● A solid understanding of selling Accounting, Marketing, ERP or CRM solutions.
● Ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms through close of sales.
● Results driven, passionate, exceeds sales targets, projects a positive and professional attitude.
● Can work independently and prioritize activities leading to success.
● Effective communicator: oral, written and presentations.
● Works collaboratively in a team environment.
● You enjoy learning technology and its application to business value.
● Experience with CRM and related sales enablement tools and databases.