The Kinetix Group is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Senior Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate is friendly, enjoys problem solving, is a model of productivity and detail-orientation, and thrives in entrepreneurial environments where his/her actions have significant impact on the company. This is a full-time position based in our New York City office.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of work experience, preferably in the healthcare space
- Ability to maintain flexibility and teamwork in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Strong computer skills, verbal, and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Pharma and/or healthcare agency experience, or experience with pharmaceutical submission systems (Veeva, Zinc, eMap) is a plus
- Expressed desire to work in healthcare
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Facilitate client oversight functions including attending live and virtual meetings, ownership of notetaking, updating all status documents, coordinating team calendars, setting up meetings, and initiating meeting preparation
- Attend client meetings, managing notetaking and development of next steps
- Work with team members to create project briefs
- Draft internal and client-facing materials and work with vendors as needed
- Ideate and help incorporate various inputs into client deliverables (including market research, secondary research, quantitative and qualitative data sets, landscape information, etc.)
- Liaise with freelancers and vendors as necessary
- Proactively work with internal stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Lead MLR process including references; develops and manages timelines and works with appropriate team members (i.e., Associates) to submit materials for approval and submit materials independently as needed
- Maintain organized digital archives of internal versions and client versions of multiple projects
- Maintain understanding of ongoing projects and client submission needs to navigate projects through internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct research as needed related to emerging disease state information, channel strategy, trends etc.
- Assist with research activities as needed which may include disease level information, trends, competitive landscape, market needs, etc.
- As requested, support review of competitive activity: track alerts, compile alerts, analyses, etc.
- Take direction and coordinate with multiple team members; possibly works on multiple clients
- Exhibit working knowledge of key concepts and trends
- Support quality control of final output to client
- Follow process around budget management
additional tasks as assigned