The Kinetix Group is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate is friendly, enjoys problem solving, is a model of productivity and detail-orientation, and thrives in entrepreneurial environments where his/her actions have significant impact on the company. This is a full-time position based in our New York City office.
· Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of previous work experience, preferably in the healthcare space
· Ability to maintain flexibility and team work in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
· Strong computer skills, verbal, and written communication skills
· Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
· Pharma and/or healthcare agency experience, or experience with pharmaceutical submission systems (Veeva, Zinc, eMap) is a plus
What You Will Do:
• Facilitate client oversight functions including attending live and virtual meetings, ownership of notetaking, updating all status documents, coordinating team calendars, setting up meetings, and initiating meeting preparation
• Attend live client meetings, managing notetaking and development of next steps
• Work with team members to create project briefs
• Draft internal and client-facing materials and work with vendors as needed
• Ideate and help incorporate various inputs into client deliverables (including market research, secondary research, quantitative and qualitative data sets, landscape information, etc.)
• Liaise with freelancers and vendors as necessary
• Proactively work with internal stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered on time
• Lead MLR process including references; develops and manages timelines and works with appropriate team members (i.e., Associates) to submit materials for approval and submit materials independently as needed
• Maintain organized digital archives of internal versions and client versions of multiple projects
• Maintain understanding of ongoing projects and client submission needs to navigate projects through internal and external stakeholders
• Conduct research as needed related to emerging disease state information, channel strategy, trends etc.
• Assist with research activities as needed which may include disease level information, trends, competitive landscape, market needs, etc.
• As requested, support review of competitive activity – track alerts, compile alerts, analyses, etc.
• Take direction and coordinate with multiple team members; possibly works on multiple clients
• Exhibit working knowledge of key concepts and trends
• Support quality control of final output to client
• Follow process around budget management
• Any additional tasks as assigned