The Kinetix Group
Join our team! We are deeply informed and trusted to deliver customer-centered client strategies and solutions. Our approach fosters relationships between pharma and their health system and payer customers through the design and delivery of tools and resources that address areas of common priorities.
Our team of strategists, advisors, project managers and content creators consider the broader framework of population health management which includes the disease state for a specific therapy. Working with our client’s brand, marketing and account management teams, we create tailored messaging and resources designed to support decision-makers and stakeholders at every level and across the continuum.
The Kinetix Group is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is friendly, enjoys challenges, is a model of productivity and detail-orientation, and thrives in entrepreneurial environments where actions have significant impact on the company. This is based in Manhattan, NY but may start virtually.
· Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of previous work experience
· Prior experience in Pharma or Healthcare or with a Healthcare-focused Agency is required
· Ability to maintain flexibility and teamwork in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
· Strong computer skills, verbal, and written communication skills
· Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
· Familiarity with pharmaceutical submission processes and systems
· Ability to collaborate closely with others in a team environment under tight deadlines
What you’ll be doing:
· Set and manage timelines ensuring relevant and high quality materials are delivered
· Actively manage internal and external expectations through efficient communication
· Ability to digest and translate information into deliverables
· Ability to maintain flexibility and teamwork in a fast-paced, demanding work with the potential of late nights, weekend time, and business travel
· Maintain sound knowledge of client products and the healthcare landscape
· Manage program planning and strategic development
· Prepare and track statements of work, budget estimates and P&L reviews
· Project management, client management and timeline development during internal and external meetings
· Maintain understanding of ongoing projects and client needs to navigate projects through internal and external stakeholders
· Facilitates communication between team members in all phases of project development
· Act as project lead and liaison with vendors as necessary