The Kinetix Group is a New York City-based marketing and consulting firm focused on the development and execution of life sciences commercialization strategies and tactics. Our organization is made up of integrated businesses that identify emerging trends and leverage diverse sets of expertise to meet our clients’ unique needs. We build non-traditional partnerships with our clients that deliver custom solutions, ROI, and excellent customer service.
Our Dublin office works in conjunction with the New York office to support the movement and development of projects. Our presence is growing, and as such, we are looking to expand our team.
Project Support Associate
The purpose of this position is to ensure the quality and accuracy of the digital submission of marketing materials for review and approval by our clients.
The role will also require the candidate to aid in the development of promotional materials specifically, referencing of medical and healthcare claims, and acting as the main point of quality control.
Additionally, the candidate will facilitate tasks to support project management such as online and literature research, data gathering and consolidation, project status report maintenance, and administrative tasks.
This role is based in our Ireland office, located in Dublin 2.
The Project Support Associate will be responsible for the online submission and approval process of resources and tools for multiple pharmaceutical clients. Experience with electronic submission systems for pharmaceutical companies such as Veeva Vault, Zinc, Mercury, and eMap will be beneficial for the role, but not a prerequisite.
The Project Support Associate will be expected to:
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of the medical, legal and regulatory review submission process
- Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of medical, legal and regulatory review submission process
- Develop and use timelines to meet client deadlines
- Have flexibility in work hours to accommodate New York time (where necessary)
- Maintain an understanding of ongoing team projects and submission needs to navigate projects through internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively work with internal stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Establish excellent communication skills and liaise effectively and efficiently with the New York office
- Maintain highly organized digital archives of internal versions and client versions of multiple projects
- Liaise with freelancers and vendors as necessary
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Secondary level education and applicable work
- Degree in an appropriate field preferred
- Ability to maintain flexibility and teamwork in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Looking for candidates with full-time availability, exact hourly schedule to be determined
- Strong computer skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team oriented
- Capacity to work under stress and manage tight deadlines
- Experience with copy editing or proofreading a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Veeva Vault, Zinc, Mercury, and eMap welcomed
- An interest in the pharmaceutical industry and or the healthcare space welcomed
How to apply:
- Candidates must provide an up-to-date CV