Come join us for the summer!
The Kinetix Group is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated PharmD Summer Intern to join our team. The ideal intern is outgoing, enjoys creative challenges, is a model of productivity and detail-orientation, is passionate about healthcare and life sciences, and thrives in entrepreneurial environments where his/her actions have significant impact on the company. TKG Summer Interns will earn practical experience and will receive guidance from team members to help advance their career goals. This is a 10-week, full-time paid, virtual* summer internship position starting June 1st, 2021 (can be flexible depending on pharmacy school summer schedule).
Applications are due by March 15th, 2021.
- PharmD candidate graduating in 2022 or 2023, with 1-2 years of previous work/internship experience (in managed care, market access, HEOR, or consulting is a plus)
- Shows demonstrated interest/knowledge of the healthcare/pharma landscape
- Familiarity with health economics, academic writing/publication, fluency in understanding and interpreting clinical data
- Ability to maintain flexibility and teamwork in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Strong computer skills, oral, and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Assist team members in the development process of key client deliverables including payer focused value propositions
- Research related to market access topics – ranging from therapeutic area landscapes, health economics, to care delivery trends (i.e., telehealth, mail order Rx, etc.)
- Development of assigned tactical and strategic projects from initiation through completion related to access and reimbursement
- Liaise with freelancers and vendors as necessary for deliverable development
- Proactively work with internal stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Communicate with assigned teams on a regular basis and providing timely updates
- Assist with:
Note-taking and time-line development during internal and external meetings
Searching for and organizing references, articles, and data to support deliverables
Data analysis and consolidation
- Develop and deliver a specific intern project throughout the summer as determined upon the start of the internship
- Develop an abstract for submission to AMCP or related pharmacy conference as determined by intern project
1. Briefly describe your career goals and what you hope to gain from this summer internship.
2. Provide an overview (<2000 words) of the managed care trends affecting pharmaceutical manufacturers today. Provide references where utilized.
*Since this is a virtual internship, interns will be expected to have access to internet and a designated workspace.