SUMMER 2021 UNDERGRADUATE INTERNSHIP POSTING
Come join us for the summer!
The Kinetix Group is hosting a 10-week-long virtual summer internship program, which will take place from June 7 to August 13. We will offer this as a US-based remote internship program.
The ideal intern is dynamic, highly motivated undergraduate Summer Intern to join our team. The ideal intern is friendly, enjoys creative challenges, is a model of productivity and detail-orientation, is passionate about healthcare and life sciences, and thrives in entrepreneurial environments where his/her actions have significant impact on the company. TKG undergraduate Summer Interns will earn practical experience and insights to apply to future opportunities.
Applications are due by March 15th, 2021.
· Rising Juniors/Seniors attaining a bachelor’s degree
· 1-2 years of previous work/internship experience
· Shows demonstrated interest of the healthcare/pharma landscape
· Ability to maintain flexibility and teamwork in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
· Strong computer skills, oral, and written communication skills
· Incredibly detail-oriented, analytically-minded, and organized
· Proficient in MS Office applications
· Commitment to work 40hrs per week between June 7 - August 13, 2021
· Assist team members in the development process of key client deliverables
· Support team members in the tactical implementation of projects from initiation through completion
· Conduct background research to aid in the strategy development process for client projects
· Liaise with editorial and creative vendors as necessary for deliverable development
· Proactively working with internal stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered on time
· Work with pharmaceutical systems to submit deliverables to a Medical, Legal, and Regulatory team
· Support overall office operations as needed
· Assist with:
Note-taking and time-line development during internal and external meetings
Searching for and organizing references, articles, and data to support deliverables
Data analysis and consolidation
· Develop and deliver a
specific intern project throughout the summer as designated upon the start of
Please respond to the following question in your cover letter:
What do you want to share with the TKG team about you that does not come across on your resume?
*Since this is a virtual internship, interns will be expected to have access to internet and a designated workspace.