Join us! The Kinetix Group is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate enjoys problem solving, is detail-orientated, and has a hunger to learn. This is a full-time position and is currently a virtual role.
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-3 years of work experience, preferably in the healthcare space
- Ability to maintain flexibility and teamwork in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Self-motivated and responsible team player
- Strong computer skills, verbal, and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- High interest in working in healthcare
- Pharma and/or healthcare agency experience, or experience with pharmaceutical submission systems (i.e., Veeva) is a plus
- Support a positive work environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support client management including attending meetings, ownership of note-taking, updating all status documents, coordinating team calendars, setting up meetings, and initiating meeting preparation
- Manage small projects independently and help organize larger scale projects
- Work with team members to create project briefs
- Liaise with freelancers and vendors as necessary
- Proactively work with internal stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Support MLR process, including referencing and timeline management
- Maintain organized digital archives of internal versions and client versions of multiple projects
- Understand status of ongoing projects and client submission needs to navigate projects through internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with research activities as needed which may include disease level information, trends, competitive landscape, market needs, etc.
- Take direction and coordinate with multiple team members; possibly works on multiple clients
- Support quality control of final output to client
- Follow process around budget management
- Any additional tasks as assigned
As part of the application, we encourage you to submit a cover letter along with your resume.