Canopy Health is a community of caregivers championing health. Owned by physicians and hospitals, our focus is on improving health, advocating for the entire Bay Area, and supporting individuals in a way that is empathetic and respectful. Our large and growing network of physicians and other providers offers consistently high-quality care with clear, foreseeable costs. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission. We're hiring smart thinkers and doers who want to work for a leader and innovator in the challenging, ever-changing healthcare space.
ü Plan, design and implement strategic initiatives (see Pipeline on page 2)
ü Drive select operational improvement initiatives, including documenting current/future state, evaluating capability options to bridge the gap, recommend and maintain 3-5 year roadmaps
ü Own the outcome of product/project, in addition to the process/journey
ü Robust planning for embedding post-project impacts, such that “transition to support” and ongoing benefits/costs are understood by and agreed to operations and other team members who inherit the capability/product/vendor relationship.
What we’re looking for
ü Passion about expanding consumer choice and improving health care for the San Francisco Bay Area
ü 5-10 years of product/project management in a provider, health plan, hospital, or other health care focused (e.g. vendor) organization.
ü Comfortable with physician leaders, physician offices, nurses, pharmacists and other clinical care settings
ü Proven initiative and ability to champion and lead a project from concept through implementation. Comfortable with ambiguity.
ü Flexible to juggle multiple projects across differentiated scope/time horizons, leading weekly workplan team meetings with each project
ü Persuasive writing, communication, negotiating and presentation skills. Ability to appropriately adjust content/style to audience and timing.
ü Excellent relationship-building skills, across multiple organizations/vendors
ü Solid creative, analytic and organizational skills
ü Strong business case, budgeting and financial acumen
ü Proficient with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project. Salesforce CRM/platform experience a plus
ü PMP Certified and/or Six Sigma and/or Lean trained desired.
ü Bachelor’s degree. Masters preferred.
What we offer
ü Solution-oriented culture made up of innovators and change agents
ü Friendly, open, collaborative and flexible work environment
ü Competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401k match
ü Great central location, walking distance to a variety of restaurants/shops
ü Free shuttle bus to/from BART from our building
ü Free parking
1. Ideate, design and drive new product initiatives, including but not limited to:
a. Implementation lead
b. Consumer and Clinical Enablement
c. Risk Adjustment ‘playbook’ driver
d. Open Enrollment and Effective Date Readiness
e. Transition to Support and Sustainability
2. Partner with health plans and providers to align product positioning, ensure functional areas are connected with their respective peers, focused on network differentiation such that brokers/consultants and employers see Canopy Health as a unique and attractive offering.
3. Partner with CH Alliance community to drive business growth and outcomes.
4. Develop post-Santa Cruz geographic expansion strategy to round out North Bay and close existing county gaps to complete the 10 County vision for CH.
5. Overall – Help evolve portfolio governance, participate in monthly portfolio reviews and help with Board Reporting out of portfolio on quarterly cadence