Canopy Health is a community of caregivers championing health. Owned by physicians and hospitals, our focus is on improving health, advocating for the entire Bay Area, and supporting individuals in a way that is empathetic and respectful. Our large and growing network of physicians and other providers offers consistently high-quality care with clear, foreseeable costs. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission. We're hiring smart thinkers and doers who want to work for a leader and innovator in the challenging, ever-changing healthcare space. You would execute the day-to-day data analytics and reporting efforts.
direction of the Director of Analytics, the Sr. Data Analyst is responsible for
supporting Canopy Health’s data and analytics business initiatives. Key data
sources include Canopy Health’s proprietary data warehouse and health plan
big focus of the role will be cleaning, defining, and standardizing data,
while also establishing
partners reporting databases. Analytics topics include utilization, risk
stratification, and provider directory information. A successful Sr. Data Analyst will ensure data quality and accuracy of data, maintain a positive work
environment, and work in innovative ways to improve data quality, including
automating processes where possible. data
1. Work with the Director of Analytics, Finance Manager, and BayHealth staff to create and maintain the Canopy Health data model. This work includes the development and definition of data requirements, as well as .
3. Manage upkeep of databases new rules or calculations into existing pipelines.
4. Automate transmission of data to external partners.
5. Integrate a variety of data sources (, Excel, fixed-width text, direct server connections, transactional databases, etc.) into our data model.
6. Proficient in MS SQL Server/Azure SQL Database or .
7. Demonstrate understanding and familiarity with cloud computing/Software as a Service (SaaS).
8. Demonstrate understanding and familiarity with Tableau, QlikView, ggplot, matplotlib, or equivalent visualization software.
9. Must have excellent scripting/programming skills (Python, shell, )
10. Proficient analytical skills; able to troubleshoot and rationalize complex data challenges; works well in ambiguity, requires little direction, excellent problem-solving skills.
11. ETL tools (KNIME, Informatica, Alteryx, ).