We are seeking to hire an experienced Full Stack Developer with a proven software development background. The successful candidate must be ready to tackle a wide variety of tasks, learn new technologies, and be prepared to help our other developers solve challenges. At Cygna Labs, we work cooperatively, leveraging the knowledge and skills of all team members to help the company grow and become successful.
Who We Are: Cygna Labs is an industry leading cybersecurity company and one of the top three global DDI vendors. Many Fortune 100 customers rely on Cygna Labs’ DDI products and managed services, in addition to Cygna Labs’ industry-leading security and compliance solutions, which help detect and proactively mitigate data security threats, and increase the productivity of our customers IT departments.
What the right person will enjoy:
- Working on business-critical applications
- Working in a team setting with the ability to have a large impact
- Motivated and ready to develop new features and produce reliable software tools
You will work closely with our leadership team to help us keep the application moving forward and remain an industry leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain product features
- Communicate effectively with other team members to coordinate requirements, timelines, and potential problem areas
- Participate in code review to improve the overall code base
- Break down complex features into manageable pieces with estimates
- Coordinate completion of tasks with other company resources
- At least five years of hands-on software development experience
- Strong knowledge of writing and using REST APIs
- Ability to own a feature and ensure requirements are met
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral
- Application development
- .NET or .NET Core in C#
- Active Directory or LDAP experience
- Microsoft SQL
Experience that are useful to us:
- Database design