Cygna Labs is an industry leading cybersecurity company and one of the top three global DDI vendors. Many Fortune 100 customers rely on Cygna Labs’ DDI products and services, in addition to its industry-leading security and compliance solutions to detect and proactively mitigate data security threats, affordably pass compliance audits, and increase the productivity of their IT departments.
Due to our company's continuous growth, we are looking for a results-driven and confident financial controller to manage and improve our organization's financial performance and direct our accounting operations. Your exceptional numerical proficiency, strong analytical competencies, ability to solve problems quickly and filar for numbers will aid our organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, implementing proper internal controls, and developing sound financial plans in line with our growth strategy.
In this role, you will
- Prepare financial reports
- Analyze financial data
- Monitor internal controls
- Oversee and prepare income statements
- Participate in the budgeting processes
- Manage financial transactions
- Streamline accounting functions and operations
- Develop plans for financial growth
- Evaluate and manage risk
- Coordinate audit processes
- 5 years of experience in a finance or accounting role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Experience with managing core finance processes including closing, financial reporting, working capital, cash & balance sheet efficiency, account reconciliation
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This role will be an office-based position in Miami, Florida
- Generous time-off policies
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverage
- 401k plan with 100% match up to 6%
- Positive team environment based on trust and transparency
- Flat organisation structure and short decision-making process
- Multicultural and dynamic team
- International work environment
Cygna Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Cygna Labs is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Additionally, Cygna Labs participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Cygna Labs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.