Cygna Labs is an industry leading cybersecurity company and one of the top three global DDI vendors. Many Fortune 100 customers rely on Cygna Labs’ DDI products and services, in addition to its industry-leading security and compliance solutions to detect and proactively mitigate data security threats, affordably pass compliance audits, and increase the productivity of their IT departments.
Due to our company’s continuous growth, we are hiring for enthusiastic, highly motivated sales representatives who are passionate about closing deals.
As a Sales Representative, you will scout for new prospective clients and work towards expanding our business footprint within our plentiful customer base.
We measure success in this role by hitting and exceeding sales goals, all in a team-centric environment. We have a strong focus on optimization. At Cygna Labs, we highly support new ideas on how to improve the lead generation process, closing deals, and all the way to customer satisfaction and retention.
Who Will Love This Job
· A captivating communicator, no fear on the phone and excellent written communication for crafting strategic outreach
· An evangelist, who believes in our Cygna products and is able to sell our story without losing authenticity
· A self-starter, a creative thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
· A positive attitude, who understands that every single day is a new opportunity for success
· A learner and collaborator, who hungers for mentoring from the best leaders in the business
· A motivated competitor, driven to compete and push themselves to the next level
· Excellent teammate
What You'll Do
· Establish business relationships
· Proactive on follow up with prospective clients
· Qualify leads/opportunities. Learn about the prospect's requirements and pain points
· Conduct market research to identify new potential within the current customers and new logo opportunities
· Collaborate with the greater sales organization to strategically generate new business for the company
You should Have
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A high standard of integrity and work ethic, including time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
· An appetite for learning with the ability to receive and implement feedback
· Individuals who bilingual or are multilingual are encouraged to apply
· Experience in IT sales in Latin America or Europe highly preferred but not necessary
· Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
· Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
Pay, Perks & Such
Salary + Competitive Commission Structure
We offer a competitive slate of benefits including, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan.