Office Position Dartmouth, NS Canada (preferred) or Remote Position – We are currently looking for smart, enthusiastic people with a passion for helping customers address auditing and security challenges in Microsoft-hybrid IT environments.
Engineer’s responsibilities include conducting sales presentations, performing
software evaluations, and developing strong business justifications. The
Pre-Sales Engineer must have the aptitude to develop an expert understanding of
Cygna Labs products.
What You'll Do
- Working with the sales team to assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate solutions
- Deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations and webinars
- Provide guidance to potential customers based on need and requirements
- Drive Proof-of-Concepts
- Provide consultative support for pre-sales, partners and customers on Cygna Labs solution
- Present at online presentation, webinars, trade shows (once they are back) and oversee internal demonstration tools
Who Will Love This Job?
engineer, who is able to transform the sales story into measurable facts and
help to remediate the prospect’s pain points
- An engineer, who loves to communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences such as executives and practitioners across security, IT, legal, compliance, etc.
- A creative thinker, who isn't afraid to contribute to and better existing processes as the firm’s goals grow
- A learner and collaborator, keen to learn from each project and shares and transforms the experience with the colleagues in engineering and sales
- A self-starter, who finds process in ambiguity and strives to be ahead of the curve
- A minimum of five years of relevant sales engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, Office 365, Windows Server, NTFS permissions, Microsoft Exchange, AWS is a plus
- Strong understanding of network administration, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, LDAP, firewalls, routers, and other computer networking concepts
- Experience in Active Directory security and knowledge of AD attack methods
- Strong background in SQL and Microsoft IIS
- Working knowledge of virtual machine systems and VMware
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with a CRM solution like Salesforce or similar CRM is a plus
Pay, Perks & Such
We offer a competitive slate of benefits including competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation