Cygna Labs is a leading provider of compliance solutions that grant unparalleled visibility across Microsoft-hybrid IT infrastructures. Built from the ground up to protect data regardless of its location, Cygna Auditor delivers insight into user behavior, system configuration and data sensitivity. Organizations worldwide rely on Cygna Labs to detect and proactively mitigate data security threats, affordably pass compliance audits, with less effort, and increase the productivity of their IT departments.
- Design and develop application components driven by internal and externally driven requirements
- Develop reusable user interface components
- Adhere to company guidelines for application visual appearance and workflow
- Manage development timelines and delivery expectations
- Contribute in planning and discussions with other members of the engineering team
- Document and test your own code to ensure maintainability
- Work with QA to assist with replicating customer issues locally to develop and test fixes
We are seeking front end web developers with the following skillset.
- AngularJS and/or Angular 2+
- Familiarity with RESTful API usage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our product platform spans a wide range of technologies. If you have experience with any of the following technologies, feel free to highlight them.
- C# .NET web service development
- Microsoft SQL Server database design and query development
- Familiarity with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC
- Active Directory
- Network security
- Network infrastructure (DNS, etc.)
- C++ development
- Cloud-based resources (AWS, AzureRM)
Work With Us
Cygna Labs offers competitive salaries and vacation, company-paid benefits package, RSP program, and flexible work hours.
We strive to run a development department where people are comfortable sharing ideas or asking for help. Where we work as a team to complete projects and where you can take ownership of features.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org