The Senior Analyst Marketing Process will utilize Fair Square Financial customer data and industry research to help better understand customer behavior, identify trends, and improvement opportunities. This includes the ability to analyze large-scale data sets and derive business insights to support the build-out of our Marketing programs (direct mail, digital, portfolio) and collaborate with different business areas and vendors across FSF to drive flawless execution. Additionally, position will include ownership of the end-to-end List Management function and strategy for the company. This includes integrating with vendors and internal business partners, ensuring full compliance with controls, and driving process excellence.
* Define and build the list management strategy to execute email communications and support other marketing campaigns.
* Analyze end-to-end customer behavioral trends and identify opportunities to help optimize business needs.
* Drive strategy and process enhancements across key lines of the card marketing business such as: direct mail, digital acquisitions, customer communications,& servicing.
* Develop and implement analytical frameworks to monitor Marketing operations performance.
* Collaborate with Marketing Business Owners to understand operational reporting needs - including the identification of business problems, service levels, and KPIs.
* Work with Marketing and vendors to drive process excellence while managing performance, timeliness and cost.
· High degree of initiative with strong drive for results.
· Ability to work across multiple lines of business and effectively prioritize tasks.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
· Credit card experience with sound understanding of business operations and campaign execution a plus
· Prior reporting and analytics experience with the demonstrated ability to analyze and generate reports using applicable business systems that accurately and efficiently reflect business results, trends, issues, and compliance.
· Candidate must be comfortable working hands-on with large analytical datasets to perform complex analysis and extract business insights.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with strong business judgement and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
· Proven ability to compile and present data for the business areas that address specific process related questions or issues.
· Proficiency in SQL, Excel (SAS preferred) skills
· Ability to build customer / prospect files with knowledge and proficiency working with FTPS or other file delivery mechanisms.
· Ability to deal with internal/external processes including those out-sourced with partners and/or vendors.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent required.