Fair Square Financial is a card tech company serving hard-working Americans who are on a mission to better their financial future. We are innovative and use the latest technology to provide consumers with better products and with a better experience. FSF leverages advances in technology, data, and modeling for superior targeting and improved credit risk underwriting.
Ollo (“awe-low”) is Fair Square’s consumer facing brand. With us, there are no surprises; customers get clear and simple products, streamlined servicing, and credit that grows with them.
The Portfolio Analytics Senior Manager will use credit card data and analytics to help better understand customer behavior, identify trends, and opportunities for improvement. In addition to developing analytics capabilities for the Account Management team this role will also be responsible for managing Balance Transfer campaigns marketed to our customers.
· Accountability for FSF Balance Transfer program including defining the overall objectives for the program and execution of individual campaigns across direct mail and digital channels
· Analyze end to end customer behavioral trends and identify opportunities to help optimize business needs.
· Define and build customer segmentation to help set strategy and execute marketing campaigns and other communications.
· Drive strategy and process enhancements across key lines of the card marketing business such as: direct mail, digital acquisitions, customer communications & servicing.
· Develop and implement analytical frameworks to monitor Marketing operational performance.
· Collaborate with Marketing Business Owners to understand operational reporting needs including the identification of business problems, service levels and KPIs.
· Work with Marketing and vendors to drive process excellence, while managing performance, timeliness and cost.
· 5+ years credit card analytics experience
· High degree of initiative with strong drive for results.
· Proficient in SAS and SQL programming languages. Familiarity with Python and/or R a strong plus.
· Ability to work across multiple lines of business and effectively prioritize tasks.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
· Candidate must be comfortable working hands-on with large analytical datasets to perform complex analysis and extract business insights.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with strong business judgement and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
· Proven ability to compile and present data for the business areas that address specific process related questions or issues.
· Ability to build customer / prospect files with knowledge and proficiency working with FTPS or other file delivery mechanisms.
· Ability to deal with internal/external processes including those out-sourced with partners and/or vendors.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent required.