The Professional Education Senior Program Manager will assist in the development of educational strategy and implementation of training programs in an effort to support product education and therapy awareness for Health Care Providers (HCPs). The person in this role will identify and engage HCPs through collaborative partnerships to enhance educational initiatives, to advance the appropriate application of therapies that provide life enhancing outcomes, and to advise on safe and effective on-label use of Vertiflex technologies in managing their patients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in building an HCP training curriculum by assessing and analyzing HCP educational and procedural training needs, by aligning organizational objectives and initiatives to those needs, and through strong therapy knowledge obtained via participation in presentations, scientific conferences, training programs, and meetings.
- Develop approach, scope, and methodology of HCP training to maximize impact by determining target audience, time, location requirements, and other applicable factors.
- Manage program logistics including: product inventory, maintenance of training tools and resources, shipping and receiving products and equipment to facilitate training programs.
- Interact with identified HCPs and KOLs to demonstrate the clinical outcome and benefits of the Vertiflex Superion® technology, and to exchange clinical, technical, and safety information based on labeled indications.
- Collaborate with the scientific societies on direction and planning for training associated with their initiatives.
- Conduct post-program evaluations of content and faculty, remain aware of all changes that may impact training requirements, and implement changes/improvements to training protocols and materials accordingly.
- Create and maintain digital content for the effective promotion of HCP training programs via Vertiflex website and other pre-defined means.
- Develop relationships with HCPs and field personnel through scheduled meetings and other interactions.
- Effectively execute activities of major significance to the organization and represent the organizational unit as prime internal and external contact on operations or contracts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of medical marketing/clinical/sales experience
- Must demonstrate ability to develop reports, dashboards
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively collaborate with different audiences
- Strong analytical, organization, and planning skills with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Problem solver with ability to initiate, drive, and complete projects
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Must be willing and able to work weekends and travel 50%