Vertiflex’s Senior Manager of Education and Training designs, develops, and administers, in whole or in part, sales training programs, leadership and development courses in addition to professional education course design. Establishes and executes sales training measurements of success, ROI, and methods for program improvements. Manages the maintenance of all educational materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the design, development, and implementation of all sales training and professional education programs.
- Manage and facilitate all sales training and professional education programs.
- Conduct field assessment rides with Area Sales Managers in specific development areas as needed.
- Ensure all meeting and training materials meet legal requirements.
- Work with the Director of Customer Engagement and training colleagues to develop the training content, pre and post self-guided learning & calls, surveys, forms, communications, and business updates for product and therapy training.
- Calendar management for programs - manage calendar and planning for programs to ensure there is enough capacity to meet demand.
- Track changes and update the content of the new hire training classes.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure the training content is relevant and competitive intent is up to date.
- Recommend instructional/graphical methods for conveying medical/sales information.
- Work with the Director of Customer Engagement on various department specific projects, special projects, and product promotions.
- Track compliance of all pre-work, in-class training and post-work requirements (quiz scores, eLearning, case reporting etc.)
- Execute performance measurement tools following each training class and meeting.
- Agility to modify plan based on business need.
- Adoption and champion of new technologies to improve the outcome of the learner.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years successful (sales) training experience, MedTech or Pharma is a plus
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels within the organization
- Must be able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented
- Ability to grasp technical content
- Related work experience in training and/or curriculum design & development advantageous
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must be a self-starter with a clear focus on curriculum development and deployment
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and manage requests coming from a variety of sources
- Ability to portray confidence while presenting to others with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills