There is one position open for each territory below:
- Oklahoma City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain relationships with physicians and staff at assigned clinical sites by providing a high level of service and responsiveness through ongoing education and clinical expertise regarding the use of company’s products.
- Work with hospital leadership to launch new technology within their facilities
- Present to value analysis committees and share the strategic direction of the space and benefits not only to the physicians and patients but to their hospital
- Help to provide leadership to the Clinical Sales team in assigned area
- Possess and share superior clinical knowledge of the Company’s products, their clinical applications, instructions for use, and procedural techniques.
- Participate in physician training with the medical education team as necessary
- Identify new opportunities to further utilize Vertiflex products to support physician planning and treatment of patients.
- Utilize an ethical, consultative approach to support physician and hospital usage of and commitment to the Company’s products.
- Provide logistical and inventory support between the site and Vertiflex.
- Provide technical and educational training to physicians and staff on the use of the company’s products.
- Provide case support, including Operating Room/procedure support.
- Strong sales skills with historic over achievement within sales organizations
- Ability to launch a disruptive technology in a new space
- Proven leadership capability either directly managing a team or a leader among peers
- Effective communicator and able to present to VP of Sales and executive team
- High attention to detail and accuracy; able to manage multiple tasks.
- Participate in customer meetings, training meetings, conferences and/or other relevant meetings.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Provide feedback to sales leadership and R/D team
- Willingness to travel extensively (50-80% travel)
- Bachelor of Science preferred or a minimum of 3 additional years of related experience
- 7+ years of relevant sales experience in the Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Industry