The Territory Adoption Manager is primarily a Sales Role. The position carries a quota and earns commission. The position covers cases at accounts they have been assigned, and in rare occasion covers cases outside of assigned accounts. There is one position open for each territory below:
- San Francisco
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Detroit
- North Detroit
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate all details of pending cases per protocol to Customer Service
- Ensure all inventory needed for a case is available
- Provide detailed instruction on product use to staff during a procedure to ensure superior patient outcomes
- Submit all required paperwork to Customer Service upon completion of each case
- Collection of Purchase Order (PO#) for all cases covered
- Train advanced practitioners on the therapy
- Ensuring all staﬀ can identify patients diagnosed with stenosis that also feel relief in flexion.
- Ensuring that contraindications are clear to all staﬀ members and not confusing
- Implement intra oﬃce workflow processes
- MRI reviews (consistent w/ HIPAA guidelines)
- Ensuring all staﬀ can identify and confirm central, lateral recess and foraminal stenosis on axial and Sagittal cuts on MRI’s.
- Continuing education
- Delivering ongoing information as the therapy evolves.
- Educating physicians and advanced practitioners on product talk track and how to identify through patient exam if pain is relieved in flexion
- Keeping ppt materials stocked
- Provide Brochures
- Posters, spine models, etc.
- Working with Surgery Coordinator to ensure cases are scheduled in advance and efficient
- Assist office staff in proper utilization of PRIA for patients requiring prior authorization
Outside of office
- Finding and creating relationships with key referral sources
- Identifying referral sources in the community that have large populations of stenosis patients and the ability to readily refer to treating pain physicians
- Including Primary Care, Gerontology, Cardiology, etc.
- Working w/ skilled nursing facilities to have their pts seen by treating physicians
- All referral activities are within company policy guidelines
- Setting up round table educational events for primary care physicians
- Working with local societies on education (journal clubs, events)
- Clinically proficient at lumbar spine related orthopedic and/or pain procedures.
- Professionally proficient sales skills ideally within medical device related sales.
- High attention to detail and accuracy; able to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works well under minimal supervision or direction given by the Area Sales Manager and Sales management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of related experience
- 1-2 years of medical sales experience
- Professional level knowledge of anatomy, spine, and pain management disciplines strongly preferred
- Fluoroscopic and MRI imaging experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related technical area