The IT Applications Manager is responsible for ongoing support of the extended ERP application landscape. The Manager will be the point of contact for any system-based matters including working closely with end-users to troubleshoot, reproduce and resolve reported issues, evaluating and isolating unresolved problems and identifying trends and performing root cause analysis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the extended NetSuite ERP system functionality and implement new system requirements
- Responsible for mapping business processes to specific functions within NetSuite ERP
- Review, validate, and approve functional and technical design documents
- Oversee application development and integration of web applications/cloud solutions
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date User and System process documentation.
- Provide training to users on system functionality.
- Conduct regular user access reviews to ensure compliance and appropriate Segregation of Duties and provide through documentation for Audit Reviews.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with NetSuite consultants to keep abreast of new system enhancements and capabilities.
- Coordinate with external business partners during testing and requirements gathering
- Provide basic desktop support for the organization when there is a high volume of tickets
- These are primary job responsibilities, but the list is not an exhaustive statement of duties or requirements. The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position.
- Overall, 7+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- 3-5 years’ preferred experience with NetSuite ERP software in all areas including but not limited to management, implementation, upgrades and updates, maintenance, customization, problem solving, user support, CRM and all other functions of NetSuite
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Strong technical knowledge and business understanding of the NetSuite ERP system as well as ERP, CRM, MRP, SCM, Accounting, Sales, Inventory Management, and Logistics Planning.
- Ability to identify, plan, communicate and execute projects from conception to completion.
- Expert user with Microsoft Office products preferably in a MS 365 cloud-based environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment and able to learn new applications, concepts and skills quickly
- Must be organized and be able to work independently with a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- On-call and off-hours support may be required to keep critical applications and systems operational