Senior Marketing Data Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
LeadsRx is a marketing attribution platform used by B2B and B2C businesses as well as by marketing agencies. The system helps marketers understand how each advertising channel is performing in terms of driving revenue and customer acquisition events. Teams that use LeadsRx maximize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) by reducing wasted ad spend, improving conversion rates, and understanding customer journeys.
We view our mission as arming courageous marketers with the insights, technology, and confidence they need to deepen customer relationships and spark marketing performance. We enable brands to grow their business by putting the customer at the center of everything they do.
Powered by our Universal Conversion Pixel™ technology, the LeadsRx marketing attribution platform is cloud-based software that captures all the various touchpoints that commonly guide prospects to becoming customers and build trust with the brand. Our role is to advance marketing technology in ways that help marketers develop more meaningful relationships with customers while making it accessible to all stakeholders within the organization.
We are looking for an experienced marketing data analyst with a passion for helping clients turn marketing / advertising data into insight and then into recommendations for improvements to their marketing efforts. This role is an essential part of our client services team and provides several key functions. You will be helping to train customers on the reporting and data produced by the LeadsRx system, including how to interpret the results compared to other analytics systems they may already be familiar with. You will also be responsible for delivering our “Insights” service to clients who want to take advantage of our expertise across a wide range of customers and industries. To accomplish this mission, you will have to have substantial experience working with data and analytics around digital marketing. Experience with broadcast marketing analytics is a definite plus.
Importantly, you'll need an understanding of how different forms of advertising work such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TV, radio, display ads, and more. This position requires that the analysis you perform be directly related to actions that can be taken to improve advertising effectiveness.
This role has a focus on ensuring the successful onboarding, adoption, and value realization of LeadsRx with our customers. The overarching goal of the Senior Marketing Data Analyst is to turn customers into raving fans.
YOUR MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc analytics support to LeadsRx clients, which include brands and agencies
- Own and present analytics reports to clients on paid-for cadences
- Extract data from the LeadsRx system and enhance analysis using spreadsheets or other analytics tools
- Monitor in-house service issues and data needs in the system to provide feedback from clients to the tech team
- Provide analytics and data overview presentation for all new onboarded clients
- Be the subject matter expert of all aspects of data analysis, analytics systems, and presentation
- Help clients further their understanding of attribution and how the data can be different from their current systems
- Develop advanced data recommendations to help the service continue growing and maturing
YOUR MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have 3+ years of extensive digital marketing analytical knowledge and experience
- Experience working with broadcast advertising data a plus
- Consulting or agency experience a plus
- Passion for helping people understand marketing analytics data and how its connected to decision making and advertising effectiveness
- Ability to make recommendations for optimizations across all digital and broadcast channels, including Search (paid and unpaid), Email, Display, Social, Radio, OTT, etc.
- Expert on using and interpreting data from analytics systems, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Understanding of pixel implementation and tag management, such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc.
- Ability to clearly communicate data needs and recommendations to all levels of an organization including executive level
- Passion for all levels of analysis, including an appreciation for and an understanding of channel attribution
- Proficient in data manipulation (Excel, PowerBI, SQL, R) and data visualization (Tableau, Data Studio, PowerBI)
- Expert level written and speaking communication skills
- Ability and experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- FSA/ Dependent Care accounts
- Work from home policy
- Responsible Time Off (RTO)
- Company Holidays
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
- Preferred Portland, OR
- Full Time – Exempt
LEADSRX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO THE STRENGTH OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE
Read more about LeadsRx at www.LeadsRx.com