WHO WE ARE:
LeadsRx is a marketing attribution platform used by B2B and B2C businesses as well as by marketing agencies. The system helps marketers understand how each advertising channel is performing in terms of driving revenue and customer acquisition events. Teams that use LeadsRx maximize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) by reducing wasted ad spend, improving conversion rates, and understanding customer journeys.
We view our mission as arming courageous marketers with the insights, technology, and confidence they need to deepen customer relationships and spark marketing performance. We enable brands to grow their business by putting the customer at the center of everything they do.
Powered by our Universal Conversion Pixel™ technology, the LeadsRx marketing attribution platform is cloud-based software that captures all the various touchpoints that commonly guide prospects to becoming customers and build trust with the brand. Our role is to advance marketing technology in ways that help marketers develop more meaningful relationships with customers while making it accessible to all stakeholders within the organization
A Customer Success Manager (CSM) with LeadsRx is an outgoing energetic evangelist who will offer our customers a trusted, knowledgeable resource and assist them with achieving their goals from their use of LeadsRx products and services.
This role has a very proactive focus on ensuring the successful onboarding, adoption, and value realization of LeadsRx with our customers. The CSM will be working across all LeadsRx functions and a broad range of customers, helping them to maximize the return on their investment of the LeadsRx solution. The overarching goal of the CSM is to turn customers into raving fans.
YOUR MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regular, proactive outreach to customers to assist in understanding the best use of the platform to meet their objectives
- Develop a solid understanding of the LeadsRx products and market
- Be an active passionate advocate for the customer within LeadsRx functioning as a liaison between LeadsRx customers and all internal LeadsRx teams, such as Engineering, Support and Services as needed
- Owns working with the Sales and the Services teams to develop the success statements and plans and ensure internal alignment to the customer’s goals
- Determine baselines and metrics for success with assigned LeadsRx customers
- Driving continued value for LeadsRx customers on the LeadsRx platform by using and reviewing metrics regularly and recommending best practices when needed
- Follows the LeadsRx Customer Success processes (playbook) for proactive, preemptive, and reactive tasks. Helps define processes when they don’t exist and are needed
- Encourage customer advocacy and referenceability
- Provide customers with insight into the value they are getting from the platform and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with the product development team to communicate real world requirements and keep the customer updated on new product developments
- Identify upsell / expansion opportunities and assist the Sales Team in defining these opportunities
YOUR MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years proven performance as a Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager, or similar role
- We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic professional, helping to drive customer success; you must be willing to proactively send emails and/or phone calls and hold conversations with customers
- A background including experience with Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing and / or advertising is desired
- Exemplary customer service, management and organizational skills are required to ensure that the agreed customer metrics are met, and LeadsRx achieves the required retention targets as expected
- Comfortable communicating to all levels of a customer’s organization is a must, with a strong emphasis to provide valuable guidance and deep knowledge of a customer’s systems, organization and requirements
- Creative problem solving, a flair for proactivity, and the confidence to provide coaching style advice is a must
- A strong ability to influence and encourage people is valuable to the ongoing development and success of this role
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- FSA/ Dependent Care accounts
- Work from home policy
- Responsible Time Off (RTO)
- Company Holidays
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
- LeadsRx was named one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces!
- Preferred Portland, OR
- Full Time – Exempt
LEADSRX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO THE STRENGTH OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE
Read more about LeadsRx at leadsrx.com