Technical Solutions Engineer
Who we are:
LeadsRx is a marketing attribution platform used by B2B and B2C businesses, as well as by marketing agencies. The system helps marketers understand how each advertising channel is performing in terms of driving revenue and customer acquisition events. Teams that use LeadsRx maximize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) by reducing wasted ad spend, improving conversion rates, and understanding customer journeys.
We view our mission as arming courageous marketers with the insights, technology, and confidence they need to deepen customer relationships and spark marketing performance. We enable brands to grow their business by putting the customer at the center of everything they do.Ultimately, you will own the technical support domain withing LeadsRx by playing a vital role in improving our user experience, increase product performance, and develop innovative new features. You’ll be joining a small engineering team within a fast-growing industry. The team works in sprints to introduce new features or architecture changes, while still supporting current functionality and customer support requests. Technical customer support requests will be your top priority.
As the owner of technical customer support at LeadsRx, you’ll work to empower and support our users. You’ll handle bug fixes and support requests. You’ll be part of a team that learns from each other. You’ll have support from us, but the freedom to do your best work. While this role is not limited to the responsibilities described below, these would be your primary focus:
- Develop and support integrations with third party vendors or data sources. This requires you to understand the business logic driving the integration, research the vendors documentation, create the user interface, and develop the supporting server-side logic.
- Interfacing with our customer success team (and sometimes the customers themselves) to address product questions, bugs, or feature requests.
- Aggregating feedback from our company wide product planning sessions to add to our product roadmap. Our roadmap is guided by the feedback from our customers, team members, and industry research.
- Proficient in PHP (Procedural and Object Oriented)
- MySQL Database
- HTML and CSS
What you’ll love about us:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- FSA/Dependent Care accounts
- Work from home policy
- Responsible Time Off (RTO)
- Company Holidays
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
- LeadsRx is a Portland based company, with a distributed engineering team allowing for the position to work remotely.
- Full Time – Exempt
If you are a multitasker, like to work in a fast-paced environment, and want to be a part of something exciting, come be a part of this journey and apply today.
LEADSRX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO THE STRENGTH OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE