Technical Support Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
LeadsRx is a marketing attribution platform used by B2B and B2C businesses as well as by marketing agencies. The system helps marketers understand how each advertising channel is performing in terms of driving revenue and customer acquisition events. Teams that use LeadsRx maximize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) by reducing wasted ad spend, improving conversion rates, and understanding customer journeys.
We view our mission as arming courageous marketers with the insights, technology, and confidence they need to deepen customer relationships and spark marketing performance. We enable brands to grow their business by putting the customer at the center of everything they do.
Powered by our Universal Conversion Tracking Pixel™ technology, the LeadsRx marketing attribution platform is cloud-based software that captures all the various touchpoints that commonly guide prospects to becoming customers and build trust with the brand.
LeadsRx is actively seeking a Technical Support Analyst to work with customers and internal team members utilizing LeadsRx application for the optimization of Return On Ad Spend (ROAS).
This is the perfect role for someone who has a solid support and web development skills who is looking to take the next step in their career, who craves the opportunities and responsibilities that make a direct impact on our customer’s and LeadsRx success. The selected candidate will be launching into an exciting industry while getting direct experience expanding your technical and analytical skill set.
- Monitors and responds to support tickets via the support system
- Organizes calls and remote web assistance with customers to troubleshoot issues as appropriate
- Replication and testing of customer configurations to determine whether the issue is a configuration issue or a product issue
- Documents steps for issue reproduction and provides supporting log data for the Engineering team
- Troubleshoots complex issues that may or may not be related to the supported application
- Develop and maintain strong industry and product knowledge
- Provide customers with LeadsRx and industry best practices
- Conduct troubleshooting and problem resolution of customer issues during training and implementation, including technical issues
- Manage the resolution of customer escalations when needed
- Knowledge on how to use Google Tag Manager and navigate common areas of the application
- Troubleshoot common issues with Tags, Triggers, and Variables
- Ability to use the browser to identify common script issues
- Microsoft Office: Focus on advanced Excel skillset
- Technical troubleshooting skills around application software
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in writing, and verbally
- Proven ability to quickly build customer relationships and confidence
- Proven ability to continually learn and grasp new terminology changes
- Ability to troubleshoot common API issues (missing / incorrect parameters, incorrect endpoint)
- Basic understanding of platforms such as WordPress, Woocommerce, Shopify
- The ideal candidate should have a combined understanding of marketing techniques and the knowledge to implement and troubleshoot the client-side technology
- A team player that takes initiative and knows when to ask for help
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS / IT, Marketing (with quantitative emphasis), Data Science / Analytics, Technical School diploma / Certificate, or equivalent
- Two years+ of related experience, ideally in SaaS industry or similar
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- FSA/ Dependent Care accounts
- Work from home policy
- Responsible Time Off (RTO)
- Company Holidays
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
- LeadsRx was named one of the Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces!
- Preferred Portland, OR
- Full Time – Exempt
LEADSRX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO THE STRENGTH OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE