ACCOUNT MANAGER - PARTNER DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
WHO WE ARE:
LeadsRx is a marketing attribution platform used by B2B and B2C businesses as well as by marketing agencies. The system helps marketers understand how each advertising channel is performing in terms of driving revenue and customer acquisition events. Teams that use LeadsRx maximize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) by reducing wasted ad spend, improving conversion rates, and understanding customer journeys.
We view our mission as arming courageous marketers with the insights, technology, and confidence they need to deepen customer relationships and spark marketing performance. We enable brands to grow their business by putting the customer at the center of everything they do.
Powered by our Universal Conversion Tracking Pixel™ technology, the LeadsRx marketing attribution platform is cloud-based software that captures all the various touchpoints that commonly guide prospects to becoming customers and build trust with the brand. Our role is to advance marketing technology in ways that help marketers develop more meaningful relationships with customers while making it accessible to all stakeholders within the organization.
- Collaborate with Partner Development Manager to establish and maintain a strong knowledge base of company products and services.
- Drive agency partner awareness of company products and services through the effective use of marketing collateral, email, and video conference communications.
- Identify agency issues and opportunities and provide strategic guidance to agency partners to drive adoption and utilization of LeadsRx’s products and services.
- Obtain and leverage agency partner feedback to improve the overall agent experience with LeadsRx.
- Working with Partner Development Manager to develop and measure Key Performance Indicators of the Partner Program to report back to the executive & sales teams.
- Work collaboratively with Partner Development Manager and internal marketing team to plan, develop, implement and evaluate comprehensive marketing and promotional campaigns that assure optimal agency partner awareness, adoption, and loyalty.
- Proactively engage targeted groups of agency partners through various methods, including lunch & learns, training sessions, webinars, etc., to drive awareness and adoption of LeadsRx’s value proposition.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned by the Partner Development Manager.
- Relationship builder — you are laser-focused on building deep and meaningful relationships and maintain a professional attitude even under stressful situations.
- Relentless – you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful and can run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Critical & analytical thinking — you enjoy working with numbers to find patterns and insights into the partnerships based on the performance data.
- Problem solver — you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
- Self-starter — you are scrappy, have a bias towards action, and can thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Forward Thinking & Process Oriented — you are growth-minded and always thinking of ideas on how to move and improve processes. You respond timely to Internal and external requests.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in partnerships/business development / account management / marketing operations / sales support or related functional experience (in high-growth or early-stage companies is a plus)
- Proficiency in Excel / PowerPoint / Microsoft office suite
- Experience using Analytic & Reporting Tools such as Google Analytics, TapClicks, Google Data Studio, or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- FSA/ Dependent Care accounts
- Work from home policy
- Responsible Time Off (RTO)
- Company Holidays
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
- Preferred Portland, OR
Time – Exempt
LEADSRX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO THE STRENGTH OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE