EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER
WHO WE ARE:
LeadsRx is a marketing attribution platform used by B2B and B2C businesses as well as by marketing agencies. The system helps marketers understand how each advertising channel is performing in terms of driving revenue and customer acquisition events. Teams that use LeadsRx maximize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) by reducing wasted ad spend, improving conversion rates, and understanding customer journeys.
We view our mission as arming courageous marketers with the insights, technology, and confidence they need to deepen customer relationships and spark marketing performance. We enable brands to grow their business by putting the customer at the center of everything they do.
Powered by our Universal Conversion Tracking Pixel™ technology, the LeadsRx marketing attribution platform is cloud-based software that captures all the various touchpoints that commonly guide prospects to becoming customers and build trust with the brand. Our role is to advance marketing technology in ways that help marketers develop more meaningful relationships with customers while making it accessible to all stakeholders within the organization
LeadsRx is looking for a talented B2B Email Marketing Manager to take the lead with
the deployment and execution of our email marketing strategies. Your main
duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email
databases, creating newsletters and managing a diverse set of
If you’re interested in email marketing and how attribution software can provide insights into how to improve the effectiveness of those campaigns, we would like to meet you.
an Email Marketing Manager, your role is to communicate with prospects and
our pipeline using email campaigns to nurture them into taking further action
in our buying funnel.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our products and services, via the email marketing channel, to drive more revenue for the business.
- Nurture our existing audience and move them through the buying funnel.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp and HTML.
- Work with a copywriter to proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Produce a volume of innovative and modern B2B marketing designs.
- Draft and write newsletters, working with our copywriter, including all company updates, industry updates and other pieces of valuable messaging.
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
- Create email databases, audiences and segmentation for lead generation.
- Analyze campaign performance and make real time improvements to copy, calls to action, imagery, subject line and other attributes.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices to ensure high open and click-through rates.
- Ensure emails are formatted correctly for common email clients.
- Cleanup and maintain branded opt-in, opt-out, and preference pages for subscribers.
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Excellent written communication and copy-writing skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field or equivalent experience
What you’ll love about us:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (
- FSA/Dependent Care accounts
- Work from home policy
- Responsible Time Off (RTO)
- Company Holidays
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Preferred Portland, OR
Full Time – ExemptLEADSRX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO THE STRENGTH OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE