Senior Software Engineer
Who we are:
LeadsRx is a marketing attribution platform used by B2B and B2C businesses, as well as by marketing agencies. The system helps marketers understand how each advertising channel is performing in terms of driving revenue and customer acquisition events. Teams that use LeadsRx maximize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) by reducing wasted ad spend, improving conversion rates, and understanding customer journeys.
We view our mission as arming courageous marketers with the insights, technology, and confidence they need to deepen customer relationships and spark marketing performance. We enable brands to grow their business by putting the customer at the center of everything they do.
You’ll be joining a small engineering team within a fast-growing industry. The team works in sprints to introduce new features or architecture changes, while still supporting current functionality and customer support requests. LeadsRx is a Portland based company, with a distributed engineering team allowing for the position to work remotely.
As a member of the engineering team at LeadsRx, you’ll work to simplify and empower the user experience. You’ll handle bug fixes and support requests. You’ll be part of a team that learns from each other. You’ll have support from us, but the freedom to do your best work. Below are some examples of tasks our team works on:
- Creating or modifying endpoints for internal and external APIs. You should have an understanding of modern API architecture leveraging JSON responses with the appropriate HTTP status codes.
- Tuning and optimizing components at the code, database, or server level. Refactoring code components to improve efficiency and performance.
- Developing and supporting integrations with third party vendors or data sources. This requires you to understand the business logic driving the integration, research the vendors documentation, create the user interface, and develop the supporting server-side logic.
- Interfacing with our customer success team (and sometimes the customers themselves) to address product questions, bugs, or feature requests.
- Aggregating feedback from our company wide product planning sessions to add to our product roadmap. Our roadmap is guided by the feedback from our customers, team members, and industry research.
Preferred Technology Experience:
- PHP (Laravel, Object Oriented, Procedural)
- MySQL Database
- HTML and CSS
- AWS (EC2, RDS, Elasticache, Amazon MQ, ECS)
- Go (Golang)
What you’ll love about us:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- FSA/Dependent Care accounts
- Work from home policy
- Responsible Time Off (RTO)
- Company Holidays
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
- LeadsRx is a Portland based company, with a distributed engineering team allowing for the position to work remotely.
- Full Time – Exempt
If you are a multitasker, like to work in a fast-paced environment, and want to be a part of something exciting, come be a part of this journey and apply today.
LEADSRX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO THE STRENGTH OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE