EP Wealth Advisors, LLC (“EPWA”) is a wealth management advisory firm with over $5.2 Billion in AUM as of June 30, 2019, serving predominately high net worth individuals. EPWA fosters an inclusive environment that offers opportunities for our associates to learn, grow and enhance their skills to take on new challenges to progress in their professional careers. The Client Relationship Associate (CRA) will partner with our wealth advisory, financial planning, and internal support teams contributing to the satisfaction, retention and growth of client relationships. Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of delivering excellent client service, with exceptional organizational, communication and problem-solving skills. You will join a team of dynamic, collaborative, and client-focused professionals who are focused on delivering on our founding core values: Integrity, Entrepreneurial, Excellence and Community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and maintain existing client relationships as primary point of contact for inquires related to account maintenance, cash management, distributions, and investment reporting
- Collaborate with wealth advisor, financial planner, and internal departments (operations, investments, billing, etc.) to ensure client requests are executed within defined service level agreements
- Research and resolve client issues leveraging internal support resources and/or escalate as appropriate to management
- Manage client meeting scheduling, preparation and participate as needed in client meetings, events and seminars
- Prepare client account paperwork including internal agreements, custodian forms, applications, and other client deliverables for processing
- Coordinate new client onboarding activities including the collection of required documentation, partnering with internal operations teams on process execution, client portal setup, welcome calls and proactive communication with clients
- Understand and adhere to outlined company policies and procedures to ensure client activities are handled with firm standards
- Track and document client interactions, activities and meetings in CRM, ensuring notes are input in a timely and compliant manner
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with custodian partners, vendors, client professional contacts and service providers
- Participate in team projects, business initiatives and engage in training and education opportunities as required
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably with a concentration in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years experience working in investment advisory, asset management or a financial services company
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, prospects and team members across the organization
- Strong organization and attention to detail are essential with the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel). Experience with Tamarac Advisor View, CRM, eMoney, and custodian websites (Schwab, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade) is valuable
The company is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary is according to industry standards and experience. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, long/short term disability, retirement plan, and other voluntary benefits.